GT vs SRH Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
By Akshay - April 27, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 28, 2022 12:07 AM
GT vs SRH Match Preview, GT vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips, Playing 11, Today IPL match Pitch Report Updates For Match 39 IPL-2022
- Date & Time: 27th April at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Match - Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match 40
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
GT vs SRH Match Previews | Today IPL Match
Gujarat Titans and Sunrisers Hyderabad will play against each other in the 40th match of IPL 2022 on Wednesday. The Titans have been the most dominant team so far in the tournament. They have won 6 out of 7 matches in the tournament and are placed in the first position in the points tally. However, this might be a tough battle for GT considering their only loss has come against this very opponent.
Also Read: Gujrat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Match Prediction
SRH had a pretty awful start to the tournament as they lost two back-to-back matches. However, they have managed to win the last 5 matches and are positioned in second place in the points tally.
- Gujarat is doing nothing wrong in this IPL as they have already won 6 out of their 7 games.
- They are standing at the top position in the points table.
- With another win, they are most likely to book their top 4 slot.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- David Miller and Rahul Tewatia will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Team Updates:
- After 1st couple of games . Hyderabad was no where near the contention of top spot.
- After wonderful performance in the 5 games and back to back 5 victories , they are standing at the 2nd position now.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Abhishek Sharma and Jagadeesha Suchith will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- T Natarajan and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
- T Natarajan is having topmost fantasy points in this series for SRH, he is the 2nd highest wicket taker of IPL 2022 and highest wicket taker of SRH.
GT vs SRH Playing 11
Gujrat Titans (GT) Possible Playing 11:
1.Shubman Gill, 2.Wriddhiman Saha(WK), 3.Hardik Pandya(C), 4.David Miller, 5.Rahul Tewatia, 6.Abhinav Manohar, 7.Rashid-Khan, 8.Lockie Ferguson, 9.Alzarri Joseph, 10.Yash Dayal, 11.Mohammed Shami
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Possible Playing 11:
1.Kane Williamson(C), 2.Abhishek Sharma, 3.Rahul Tripathi, 4.Aiden Markram, 5.Nicholas Pooran(WK), 6.Shashank Singh, 7.Jagadeesha Suchith, 8.Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 9.Marco Jansen, 10.Umran Malik, 11.T Natarajan
GT vs SRH Pitch Report
The pitch at Wankhede has been slightly two-paced, with batters having to bide their time in the middle before going big. The average first-innings total at the venue this year is 169, with the last three games being won by the teams batting first. Although the pacers will get some help early on with the new ball, they will revert to wide lines and slower balls as the match progresses. The spinners will be key in the middle overs given the nature of the track. Both teams will look to chase upon winning the toss, with the dew factor likely to play a part as well.
The temperature is expected to hover around 32-34°C on the matchday with 57-60% humidity and 11-14 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Also Read: GT vs SRH Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips