CWG 2022, Day 7 Full Schedule Badminton players being campaign
By Priyansh - August 4, 2022 - Last updated on Aug 04, 2022 12:29 PM
Image Source: Times of India
After a bittersweet Day 6 at the Commonwealth Games, India will once again be vying for medals across all disciplines. The idea behind Day 7 would be to take inspiration from an eventful Day 6 where India won historic medals in Squash and Long Jump. India will also take pride in the spirited performance Indian boxers put up in the CWG on Wednesday, while they came in a losing cause.
Indian badminton players will begin their individual campaigns, while who won his first ever medal in the men’s squash discipline, will be hunting for Gold medal alongside Deepika Pallikal. India also have medal hopefuls Murali Sreeshankar and Muhammed Yahia taking the stage in the men’s Long Jump event.All in all, we have an action-packed day ahead.
Full schedule for Day 7 at the Commonwealth Games.
- 01:00 PM: Mridul Borgohain vs Ross Davis (Jersey) Men’s Singles Section D Round 5 (Lawn Bowls)
- 02:30 PM: Sarita Romit Singh, Manju Bala Women’s Hammer Throw Qualifying Group A (Athletics)
- 02:35 PM: Shetty Sanil / Tennison Reeth vs Wong Qi Shen / Tee Ai Xin (Malaysia) Mixed Doubles Round of 64 (Table Tennis)
- 03:00 PM: PV Sindhu vs Fathimath Razzaq - Women’s Singles Round of 32 (Badminton)
- 03:03 PM: Hima Das Women’s 200m Round 1 Heat 2 (Athletics)
- 03:45 PM: Bhavina Hasmukhbhai Patel vs Akanisi Latu (Fiji) Women’s Singles Classes 3-5 Group 1 (Para Table Tennis)
- 03:45 PM: Baby Sahana Ravi vs Qian Yang (Australia) Women’s Singles Classes 6-10 Group 1 (Para Table Tennis)
- 04:00 PM: Kidambi Srikanth vs Daniel Wanagaliya - Men’s Singles Round of 32 (Badminton)
Download our App for more Tips and Tricks
Give Your Feedback