EBC vs CAL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
EBC vs CAL Dream11 Match Prediction
Roxx Bengal T20 Challenge
EBC vs CAL Prediction, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Update – Bengal T20 Challenge 2020, Match 15
Match Time: 2020-11-30 19:00:00
Match Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
Pitch Report: We have not witnessed many high scoring matches so far this tournament, which shows the bowlers are dominating this tournament.
Weather Report: It will be a pleasant evening in Kolkata with the temperature ranging between 22 to 19 degrees Celsius and the chances of precipitation for this match is low.
The 15th match of the Bengal T20 Challenge will be played between East Bengal Club and Calcutta Customs Club at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
EBC Team Updates:
- Shreevats Goswami and Boddupalli Amit will probably open the inning for the EBC team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Sayan Shekhar Mandal, Arnab Nandy (c) and Anubhav Ahuja will handle the middle order of the team
- Ranjot Singh Khaira and Kanishk Seth will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Arnab Nandy will lead the EBC team as a Captain. He is also good .
- Shreevats Goswami will do the wicket keeping for EBC team.
- Sujit Kumar Yadav and Akash Pandey will lead the pace attack of the team.
CAL Team Updates:
- Abhishek Das and Chirag Pathak will probably open the inning for the CAL team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Suvankar Bal, Sumanto Gupta (c) and Agniv Pan (wk) will handle the middle order of the team
- Karan Lal and Abhilash Semiwal will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Sumanto Gupta will lead the CAL team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Suvankar Bal will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his CAL team.
- Ravikant Singh and Abhilash Semiwal will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Sayan Shekhar Mandal has scored 89 runs at an average of 22.25 with a strike rate of 104.71 in the 4 matches he has played so far.
Boddupalli Amit has scored 82 runs in 4 matches. He has an average of 20.5 and a strike rate of 100, with the highest score of 68. He has also scalped 3 wickets.
Arnab Nandy has scored 74 runs in 4 matches at an average of 24.67 and a strike rate of 123.33. With the ball, he has picked up 3 wickets with an economy rate of 6.25 runs per over.
Suvankar Bal has scored 104 runs at an average of 34.67 and a strike rate of 97.20 in4 matches.
Wicket-keeper batsman Agniv Pan has scored 95 runs in 4 matches at an average of 23.75 and a strike rate of 113.10.
Shreyan Swarup Chakraborty has picked up 7 wickets. He has also maintained a brilliant economy rate of 5.27 runs per over.
Karan Lal has taken 7 wickets in 4 matches with an economy rate of 6.12 runs per over. With the bat, he has scored 29 runs.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
EBC Squad :
Shreevats Goswami(WK), B Amit, Sayan Shekhar Mandal, Arnab Nandy(C), Anubhab Ahuja(WK), Ranjot Singh Khaira, Kanishk Seth, Mukesh Kumar, Abhijit Bhagat, Akash Pandey, Sujit Kumar Yadav, Abhijit Mal, Rohan Banerjee, Dipanjan Mukherjee, Arindam Ghosh, Raju Halder, Durgesh Dubbey, Rahul Shetty, Abhishek Raman, Abhimanyu Easwaran
CAL Squad :
Abhishek Das, Chirag Pathak, Suvankar Bal(WK), Sumanto Gupta(C), Agniv Pan(WK), Karan Lal, Abhilash Semiwal, Shreyan Swarup Chakraborty, Ravikant Singh, Prosenjit Kr Das, Bapi Manna, Arka Sarkar, Dip Chatterjee, Aditya- Sharma, Satyam Mishra, Kunal Kumar, Rajarshi Mitra, Saikat Banerjee, Arjun Kumar