MI vs KOL Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
By Kaif - May 9, 2022 - Last updated on May 09, 2022 05:31 PM
MI vs KOL Match Preview, DC vs KOL Dream11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips, Playing 11, Today IPL match Pitch Report Updates For Match 56 IPL-2022
MI vs KOL Match Details
- Date, Time - 9th May at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Match - Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Match 56
- Venue - Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Live Streaming -Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
The team of Mumbai Indians has been out of the playoff race of this season of IPL. However, the team, after losing eight matches in a row, are on their way to a respectable end to the season by winning the last two matches. Today he faces Kolkata Knight Riders. Kolkatas team is standing at a juncture where todays defeat will put them out of the playoff race. However, it will not be easy for KKR to reach the last-4 even after winning this match as they can only reach the maximum 14 points now. In such a situation, he will not only have to win, but also register a big victory.
Also Read: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Match Prediction
- Mumbai has already been eliminated from the race of top 4 however , having won last 2 of their games would definitely give them confidence.
- Out of the 10 games played, they have won 2 matches after suffering back to back 8 loses.
- They will be looking to continue the same momentum going forward.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Murugan Ashwin and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai will hit a hat-trick of victory
Mumbai have won both their last matches after eight consecutive defeats. Before the match against Kolkata though she has lost one player and that isTymal Mills has been ruled out of the league due to injury. The biggest concern of Mumbai has been Rohits form, which was seen coming in the last match. Rohits last He scored 42 runs in the match and Ishan Kishan also scored 45 runs in the same match. In his batting, these two weeks have proved to be the link, the rest of Tilak Verma, Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David Netim have been handled. Kieron Pollards form is also a matter of concern for the team. He has neither been able to do anything in bowling nor in batting.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Kolkata Knight Riders are already out of the playoffs race, however, if they win all of their remaining matches with a huge margin they can have the slightest chance to qualify based on others results.
- Apart from Andre Russel, no other player from their team has done well be it bowling or batting.
- The Team management has been scratching their heads to get the perfect opening combo but seems like it won’t be easy for them to get one by the end of the season.
- Aaron Finch and Baba Indrajith will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Baba Indrajith will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tim Southee and Shivam Mavi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- With nothing left to lose, KKR might check their bench in this game. Pat Cummins, who has been warming the bench for quite a few games is expected to return to the eleven along with others.
Also Read: MI vs KOL Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
KKR also lacks Bowler
It is not that Kolkata is just lacking in batting. His bowling has also not been able to do anything special. The team is arming a player like Pat Cummins Who had won the match for the team with his ball as well and his half-century in 15 balls came against Mumbai in this season only. look at it Will be whether Cummins returns to the team or not. Two spinners have failed the life of the team. Varun Chakraborty has been dropped from the team while Sunil Narine has also been dropped from this team. The season has been unsuccessful in getting the team to victory
MI vs KOL Playing 11
Mumbai Indians MI Possible Playing 11
1.Rohit Sharma(C), 2.Ishan Kishan(WK), 3.Suryakumar Yadav, 4.Tilak Varma, 5.Tim David, 6.Kieron Pollard, 7.Daniel Sams, 8.Murugan Ashwin, 9.Kumar Kartikeya, 10.Jasprit Bumrah, 11.Riley Meredith
Kolkata Knight Riders KOL Possible Playing 11
1. Aaron Finch, 2. Baba Indrajith(WK), 3. Shreyas Iyer(C), 4. Nitish Rana, 5. Rinku Singh, 6.Andre Russell, 7. Anukul Sudhakar Roy, 8.Sunil Narine, 9. Tim Southee, 10.Shivam Mavi, 11.Harshit Rana
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|