DC vs SRH Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
By Kaif - May 5, 2022 - Last updated on May 05, 2022 10:19 PM
DC vs SRH Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match, IPL Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report For Match 50 IPL-2022
DC vs SRH Match Details
- Match - Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Date & Time - May 5, 7:30 PM
- Venue - Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Streaming - Star Sports Network for Television and Disney + Hotstar app for live streaming.
Also Read: Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Match Prediction
DC vs SRH Match Previews | Todays IPL Match
- the Delhi Capitals did not witness the best of fortunes in their most recent game of the tournament as they conceded a disappointing 6-run defeat at the hands of Lucknow Super Giants.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- For the Delhi Capitals, senior opener David Warner has been in an outstanding form during the last few IPL games. David Warner has scored an excellent total of 264 runs from 7 matches.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Lalit Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Delhi Capitals captain Rishabh Pant will be hoping to take the responsibility and lead his team from the front. In the match against Lucknow Super Giants, Rishabh Pant smacked 44 runs off 30 deliveries that included 7 fours and 1 six.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shardul Thakur and Mustafizur Rahman will lead the pace attack of his team.
- If termed fit, Khaleel Ahmed will replace Chetan Sakariya in the DC Playing 11.
- The likes of Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Axar Patel, and Shardul Thakur will form a crucial part of the bowling contingent.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have also suffered two consecutive defeats in the ongoing T20 tournament.
- They are unlikely to make any big-time changes from the last game.
- The likes of Kane Williamson, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, and Nicholas Pooran will once again be expected to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad opener Abhishek Sharma has performed impressively well in the last few games. During the previous match against Gujarat Titans, Abhishek Sharma contributed with an excellent knock of 65 runs off 42 balls.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Marco Jansen will be their crucial clogs in the bowling attack.
Also Read: DC vs SRH Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
DC vs SRH Head to Head
Talking about the head-to-head matches between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad (DC vs SRH), these two teams will face each other for the first time in this season. But before IPL 2022, these two teams have faced 20 times, where Hyderabad has won 11 matches, while Delhi has managed to beat 9 times. In head to head, both the teams give fierce competition to each other.DC -
9 WonSRH -
But, according to the performance of both the franchises so far this season, the Kane Williamson-led Sunrisers seem to have the upper hand. Because Delhi has faced defeat in their previous matches and this year their team does not seem to be in rhythm, although Hyderabad also lost their previous match they gave a tremendous fight to Chennai.
These players can prove to be an X factor for both the teams
For the current season, there is more than one player on both the teams, who are adept at changing the course of the match in the blink of an eye. In Delhis team, where there are explosive players like David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, and captain Rishabh Pant. On the other hand, there are players like Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aidan Markram, and Nicholas Pooran in the SRH camp, who have the ability to win the losing game.
DC vs SRH Playing 11
Delhi Capitals DC Possible Playing 11
1. David Warner, 2. Prithvi Shaw, 3. Mitchell Marsh, 4. Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), 5. Lalit Yadav, 6.Rovman Powell, 7. Axar Patel, 8.Shardul Thakur, 9.Kuldeep Yadav, 10.Mustafizur Rahman, 11.Chetan Sakariya
Sunrisers Hyderabad SRH Confirmed Playing 11
1. Kane Williamson(C), 2. Abhishek Sharma, 3. Rahul Tripathi, 4. Aiden Markram, 5. Nicholas Pooran(WK), 6.Shashank Singh, 7. Washington Sundar, 8.Marco Jansen, 9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10.Umran Malik, 11.T Natarajan
DC vs SRH Pitch Report
Talking about the pitch of the match between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad (DC vs SRH) at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai, it is generally known for batting. It will be easier for the batsmen to play stroke at the Brabourne Stadium. It has been seen in the matches played here that the players do not face much difficulty in batting. Big scores have also been seen being made on this pitch this season.
That is, one thing is clear from this that a long score can be made on the field and it can also be achieved easily. The wicket will be friendly to the batsmen and the outfield will also provide a lot of help to the batters. Also, spin bowlers can also get help from the pitch. In this stadium, Bangalore had to face a humiliating defeat at the hands of Hyderabad. But, the team with the first innings can also defend its score. By the way, the team winning the toss would like to decide to bowl first..
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|6||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|7||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|8||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|9||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|10||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
Also Read: DC vs SRH Medium-pacer joins SRH as a replacement for injured Saurabh