BLR vs KOL Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, IPL 2022
By Akshay - March 30, 2022 - Last updated on Mar 30, 2022 03:49 PM
BLR vs KOL Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury Update- Tata IPL 2022
The 6th match of the Tata IPL 2022 will see Royal Challengers Bangalore facing off against Kolkata Knight Riders on 30th March at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai.
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Kolkata Knight Riders began their IPL 2022 schedule with a dominant win over defending champions Chennai Super Kings. The likes of Umesh Yadav and Ajinkya Rahane were decent with the ball and bat respectively and the Knight Riders will be keen to continue their winning form.
Also Read:Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Match Prediction
KKR face a strong Royal Challengers Bangalore side who came up short in their first IPL 2022 game. However, they have got a well-balanced team to fall back on and will bank on Virat Kohli and Mohammed Siraj to come up with the goods yet again. Both IPL teams look evenly-matched on paper, paving the way for an entertaining game in Mumbai.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Match 6
- Venue: Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Date &Time: March 30th at 7:30 PM IST and local time
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
- Faf Du Plessis : He missed on a century in the last match as he scored astonishing knock of 88 runs, a captaincy material.
- Virat Kohli : Virat Kohli looked in decent touch in the last match, he found his rhythm, going forward we can expect a good knock from him.
- Wanindu Hasranga : Hasranga picked 1 wicket however he was expensive with the ball, he is a wicket taking bowler.
- Andre Russel : Russel bowled in death overs, he has great chance to pick wickets. Expect 50+ points.
- Shreyas Iyer: Shreyas came not out in the last match and led his side to a victory.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
Also Read:IPL 2022: BLR vs KOL Playing XI, Pitch Report And, Head to Head
Head to Head: 30
BLR: 13 WonKOL: 17 Won
Out of the 30 encounters so far KKR has undoubtedly emerged on the top winning 17 matches while RCB has managed to win 13.
Possible Playing 11:
Royal Challengers Bangalore :
1.Faf du Plessis(C), 2.Anuj Rawat(WK), 3.Virat Kohli, 4.Dinesh Karthik(WK), 5.Sherfane Rutherford, 6.Shahbaz Ahmed, 7.Wanindu Hasaranga, 8.David Willey, 9.Harshal Patel, 10.Akash Deep, 11.Mohammed Siraj
Kolkata Knight Riders Possible :
1.Venkatesh Iyer, 2.Ajinkya Rahane, 3.Nitish Rana, 4.Shreyas Iyer(C), 5.Sam Billings(WK), 6.Andre Russell, 7.Sunil Narine, 8.Sheldon Jackson(WK), 9.Umesh Yadav, 10.Shivam Mavi, 11.Varun Chakravarthy
The DY Patil ground has a pitch that bestows decent bounce to the bowlers but often it stays true. We can expect matches that produce scores in the vicinity of 160-170 as a standard fare. Overall, it is a surface that has help on offer for both departments.
The temperature is expected to hover around 33°C on the matchday with 30 % humidity and 14 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
KOL: WBLR: L
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|