Header Ad

IND vs PAK Weather Report: Know what the weather will be like in New York

By Akshay - June 08, 2024 04:45 PM

IND vs PAK Weather Report: India and Pakistan, one of the two biggest rivals in cricket history, are once again set to face each other in the T20 World Cup 2024. This great match between the two teams will be played on Sunday, June 9 at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. Pakistan has suffered a major upset by losing to the USA in its very first match, while India has made a winning start by defeating Ireland. This is a do or die match for Pakistan to stay in the tournament. The eyes of the whole world are on the India-Pakistan match and in such a situation, what the weather will be like on the day of this match will matter a lot.

What will be the weather like during the India-Pakistan match?

IND vs PAK Weather Report: It is believed that rain may spoil the fun of the match between arch rivals India and Pakistan. According to the weather department, there is a 40 to 50 percent chance of rain at the time of toss on the day of the match i.e. Sunday. But at 1 pm it will decrease to 10 percent and at 3 pm it will again increase to 40 percent.

The toss might be delayed due to rain. The temperature in New York on Sunday is expected to be 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity 58 per cent, which is ideal for cricket. But all eyes will surely be on the skies as fans pray that the match goes on without any interruption.

Also Read: IND vs PAK T20 World Cup records In Hindi: उच्चतम स्कोर, सर्वश्रेष्ठ गेंदबाजी आंकड़े

The match will be played at a packed Nassau County International Stadium with a capacity of 34,000 spectators. The rivalry between India and Pakistan is at its peak in any format. So far, in the six innings of the three matches played at this stadium, both the teams have been able to cross the hundred run mark only twice.

IND vs PAK Playing 11

India (IND) Possible Playing 11 1.Rohit Sharma(C), 2. Virat Kohli, 3. Rishabh Pant(WK), 4. Suryakumar Yadav, 5. Shivam Dube, 6. Hardik Pandya, 7. Ravindra Jadeja, 8. Axar Patel, 9. Jasprit Bumrah, 10. Arshdeep Singh, 11. Mohammed Siraj

Pakistan (PAK) Possible Playing 11 1.Babar Azam(C), 2. Mohammad Rizwan(WK), 3. Usman Khan(WK), 4. Fakhar Zaman, 5. Shadab Khan, 6. Azam Khan(WK), 7. Iftikhar-Ahmed, 8. Shaheen Afridi, 9. Naseem-Shah, 10. Mohammad Amir, 11. Haris Rauf

Download our App for more Tips and Tricks

Possible11 Play Store Possible11 App Store