KT vs GG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Khulna Titans vs Gohilwad Gladiators Dream11 Match Prediction
Lanka Premier League T20
Kandy Tuskers won by 25 runs
GGD 171/7 (20 Ovr)
KDT 196/5 (20 Ovr)
|Mohammad Amir* ||15||12||1||1||125|
|Nuwan Pradeep* ||3||0||24||0||8|
Last Wicket: Danushka Gunathilaka run out (Gunaratne) 82(53) - 150/7 in 17.3 ov.
Galle Gladiators opt to bowl
Match Time: 2020-11-30 20:00:00
Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||79|
|Batting first won: ||5 (6%)|
|Bowling first won: ||2 (2%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||130|
|2nd inn avg score: ||103|
|Highest Total: ||182/4|
|Lowest Total: ||95/10|
|Highest Chased: ||164/4|
|Lowest Defended: ||78/4|
The 6th match of the Lanka Premier League 2020 will be played between the Kandy Tuskers and the Galle Gladiators at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, in Hambantota.
Both Galle Gladiators and Kandy Tuskers are yet to register a win in the inaugural edition of Lanka Premier League
Kandy Tuskers Team Updates:
- Kandy Tuskers can consider themselves unlucky, as their first match against the Colombo Kings reach the super over.
- The Tuskers didn’t have luck on their side in the second game as well, as they lost by just 4 runs against Dambulla Viiking, owing to the D/L method
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Kusal Perera will probably open the inning for the Khulna Titans team.
- Kusal Mendis, Asela Gunaratne, Priyamal Perera will handle the middle order
- Kusal Perera will lead the Khulna Titans team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Kavishka Anjula and Nuwan Pradeep will lead the pace attack of the team.
Galle Gladiators Team Updates:
- Galle Gladiators, they were simply outplayed by Jaffna Stallions in their first game. They will aim for a better overall display.
- Danushka Gunathilaka and Hazratullah Zazai will probably open the inning for the GG team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Azam Khan (wk), Dhananjaya Lakshan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle order
- Shahid Afridi will lead the GG team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Azam Khan will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his GG team.
- Dhananjaya Lakshan and Mohamed Shiraz will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz has been in sublime touch in this competition. He has amassed 83 runs, boasting of an average of over 40.
- Asela Gunaratne has picked up 3 wickets and has also scored 36 runs.
- Shahid Afridi has already scored 70 runs and is looking in great touch
- Danushka Gunathilaka has scored 68 runs in the 2 matches he has played so far.
- In wicket keeping, Kusal Perera will be best choice.
- Batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Kusal Perera
- Vice-Captain Options – Shahid Afridi, Danushka Gunathilaka, A Gunaratane
Khulna Titans Squad :
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Kusal Perera(WK)(C), Kusal Mendis, Asela Gunaratne, Seekkuge Prasanna, Brendan Taylor, Nuwan Pradeep, Naveen-ul-Haq, Kamindu-Mendis Mendis, Dilruwan Perera, Munaf Patel, Nishan Madushka(WK), Irfan Pathan, Lahiru Samarakoon, Kavishka Anjula, Dale Steyn, Lasith Embuldeniya, Priyamal-Perera Perera, Chamika Edirisinghe, Sohail Tanvir, Vishwa Fernando, Kevin Koththigoda, Ishan Jayaratne
GG Squad :
Danushka Gunathilaka, Hazratullah Zazai, Azam Khan(WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Milinda Siriwardana, Shahid Afridi(C), Shehan Jayasuriya, Mohammad Amir, Akila Dananjaya, Mohamed Shiraz, Lakshan Sandakan, Sahan Arachchige, Chadwick Walton(WK), Duvindu Thilakaratne, Chanaka Ruwansiri, Ahsan-Ali, Nuwan Thushara, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Waqas Maqsood, Asitha Fernando, Abdul Nasir