RR vs MI Match Preview, Playing 11 and Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Kaif - April 30, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 30, 2022 06:58 PM
RR vs MI Match Preview, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For Match 44 IPL 2022
RR vs MI Match Details
- Match - Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians, Match 44
- Venue - Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Date & Time - 30th April at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Live Streaming - Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
RR vs MI Match Previews | Today IPL Match
RR vs MI: Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai Indians are going to play against each other for the second time this year on April 30 in the 44th match of the IPL 2022 league. In the first encounter between the two teams, the Sanju Samson-led Royals beat Rohit Sharmas Mumbai Indians by a huge margin of 23 runs.
Also Read: Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
Since then, in the current season, Rajasthans car is running at a gallop. But Mumbai Indians are still looking for their first win after 8 matches. In such a situation, it will be interesting to see who will have the upper hand in the clash between the two teams. So let us give you information about the weather and pitch of RR vs MI match through this article.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Rajasthan Royals have ticked all the boxes so far this season.
- Orange Cap holder Jos Buttler is leading the way with the bat for the team, whereas, Purple Cap holder Yuzvendra Chahal is peeking at the right time and making things easy for the rest of the unit.
- Rajasthan would love to continue with the same momentum and would hope to reach at 1st position again.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- Daryl Mitchell and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: GT vs BLR Match Preview, Live
- The bottom-placed Mumbai Indians will be bumping into a Rajasthan Royals in Saturday’s doubleheader at DY Patil Stadium at 7:30 PM.
- Mahela Jayawardene hinted at some changes in the next game. MI’s coach Mahela Jayawardene has hinted at some changes in the next game for the 5-time champions.
- Mumbai Indians have gone nowhere this season and have lost 8 matches on the bounce. They are in desperate need of changes in their eleven and this might be the game to take some tough calls.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one-down position.
- Tim David is likely to be back in place of Dewald Brevis.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Dewald Brevis and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jaydev Unadkat and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
- In place of Jaydev Unadkat, Arjun Tendulkar can also get chance.
Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson are the best choice.
- Rajasthan Royals team has the upper hand over Mumbai Indians team. So try to pick more players from Rajasthan Royals
- Cap Picks: Jos Butler, Sanju Samson
- VC Picks: Rohit Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal
RR vs MI Small League Must Picks:RR -
Jos Buttler [757 points], Yuzvendra Chahal [597 points]MI -
Tilak Varma [455 points], Suryakumar Yadav [367 points]
RR vs MI Grand League Risky Picks:RR -
Daryl Mitchell [18 points], Kuldeep Sen [192 points]MI -
Hrithik Shokeen [52 points], Riley Meredith [91 points]
RR vs MI Playing 11
Rajasthan Royals Possible Playing 11
1. Devdutt Padikkal, 2. Jos Buttler(WK), 3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C), 4. Daryl Mitchell, 5. Shimron Hetmyer, 6.Riyan Parag, 7. Ravichandran Ashwin, 8.Trent Boult, 9. Prasidh Krishna, 10.Kuldeep Sen, 11.Yuzvendra Chahal
Mumbai Indians Possible Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma(C), 2. Ishan Kishan(WK), 3. Dewald Brevis, 4. Suryakumar Yadav, 5. Tilak Varma, 6.Kieron Pollard, 7.Daniel Sams, 8.Hrithik Shokeen, 9. Riley Meredith, 10.Jaydev Unadkat, 11.Jasprit Bumrah
RR vs MI Pitch Report
The average first innings score at this ground in IPL is 148. Whereas the team batting first has a winning percentage of 36.8% on this ground. While the winning percentage of the chasing team is 63.2% in DY Patil. These figures clearly show that the team batting in the second innings often wins the match at this ground. In such a situation, winning the toss and bowling first would be favorable on this red clay pitch.
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|