LKN vs KOL Playing 11, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Arjit - May 7, 2022 - Last updated on May 07, 2022 06:53 PM
Here we have to discuss LKN vs KOL Playing 11, Match Preview, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips & Injury Updates For Match 52 IPL-2022, Live score and Points table of IPL 2022
LKN vs KOL Match Venue - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, India
LKN vs KOL Match Preview
In the 53rd match of IPL 2022, the match will be played between Lucknow Super Giants and Kolkata Knight Riders. Lucknow is second in the points table with 14 points. KKR is at 8th position with 8 points.
Also Read: IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Venue, Time Table, Points Table, Ranking & Dream 11 Winning Prediction
In the 53rd match of IPL 2022, the match will be played between Lucknow Super Giants and Kolkata Knight Riders. KKR will have to be careful with Lucknows captain KL Rahul, who has been in excellent form. Lucknow has so far won 7 out of 10 matches on the basis of Rahuls brilliant batting and is in second place in the points table with 14 points. The team of Lucknow is close to securing a place in the playoffs. On the other hand, KKR will have to win this match at any cost to maintain their playoff hopes. KKR is at 8th position with 8 points. KL Rahul has scored 451 runs in 10 matches, in which he has scored two centuries. KKR bowlers Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi, and Sunil Narine will face the challenge of stopping Rahul.
Also Read: Lucknow Super Giants vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Match Prediction and LIVE SCORE and LIVE Updates
Other Lucknow batsmen Quinton de Kock, Ayush Badoni, Deepak Hooda, and Krunal Pandya also need to take more responsibility. Meanwhile, the biggest concern for KKR is its openers who are struggling to score runs. KKR has tried many combinations on the top order, but none proved to be effective.
LKN vs KKR Pitch Report
The match between Lucknow Supergiants and Kolkata Knight Riders will be played in the evening. Many high-scoring matches have been seen on the pitch of Pune, and it is clear that the pitch here is going to help the batsmen. So far 10 matches have been played at the MCA Stadium in Pune, where the team batting first has won seven matches. If there is not much problem with dew here, after winning the toss, the team can decide to bat first. The batsmen are going to have fun on the Pune pitch. There is a lot of depth in the batting of Lucknow and Kolkata, so another high-scoring match can be seen here.
LSG vs KKR Pitch Report Data
- RR 210/6 (20) SRH 149/7 (20).
- GT 171/6 (20) DC 157/9 (20).
- MI 161/4 (20) KKR 162/5 (16).
- MI 151/6 (20) RCB 152/3 (18.3).
- PBKS 198/5 (20) MI 186/9 (20).
- CSK 169/5 (20) GT 170/7 (19.5).
- RR 144/8 (20) RCB 115 (19.3).
- LSG 153/8 (20) PBKS 133/8 (20).
- CSK 202/2 (20) SRH 189/6 (20).
- RCB 173/8 (20) CSK 160/8 (20).
Today Pune Weather Forecast for LKN vs KOL
The match between Lucknow Supergiants and Kolkata Knight Riders is to be played in the evening. It is getting very hot here, so the players will have to deal with it. The day temperature here is expected to remain up to 35 degree centigrade. In the evening, this phenomenon can reach up to 29 degree centigrade. Yes, if the players face to face with the humidity, then it is going to be a challenging match for the bowlers. Wind speed is expected here at 12 kmph. If there is no chance of rain, then it is certain that the fans can get a chance to enjoy the whole match.
**Steps to Earn 20000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 20000Rs for Free.
LKN vs KOL Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, Lokesh Rahul, Quinton de Kock are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners and batters as well
- Lucknow Super Giants team has the upper hand over Kolkata Knight Riders team. So try to pick more players from Lucknow Super Giants
- Cap Picks: KL Rahul , Andre Russel
- VC Picks: Shreyas Iyer, Quniton De Kock.
Small League Must Picks:LKN:
Lokesh Rahul [699 points], Krunal Pandya [505 points]KOL:
Andre Russell [629 points], Umesh Yadav [588 points]
Grand League Risky Picks:LKN:
Krishnappa Gowtham [146 points], Marcus Stoinis [202 points]KOL:
Baba Indrajith [39 points], Anukul Sudhakar Roy [39 points]
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Team Updates:
- Lucknow Super Giants are coming off a close win over Delhi Capitals.
- Skipper KL Rahul and Deepak Hooda scored half-centuries as Lucknow set Delhi a challenging target of 196. Delhi put up a brave effort but fell short, ending at 189/7. Mohsin Khan picked up four wickets for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Ayush Badoni will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dushmantha Chameera and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohsin Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Team Updates:
- On the other hand, Kolkata Knight Riders also returned to winning ways as they beat Rajasthan Royals by seven wickets.
- They restricted Rajasthan to 152/5. Nitish Rana (48*) and Rinku Singh (42*), then finished the game for them pretty comfortably in the end.
- Aaron Finch and Baba Indrajith will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana and Sunil Narine will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Baba Indrajith will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Umesh Yadav and Tim Southee will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Umesh Yadav has been the best bowler of Kolkata so far, he has picked 15 wickets in 10 matches.
Head to Head: 0 LKN:
LKN vs KOL Playing 11
Lucknow Super Giants Playing 11 For Today’s Match
- Krunal Pandya: Runs -128 and Wickets – 09
- Ravi Bishnoi: Runs -00 and Wickets – 08
- Avesh Khan: Runs -09 and Wickets -11 OR Krishnappa Gowtham: Runs – 00 and Wickets – 04
- Deepak Hooda: Runs – 279 and Wickets – 01
- Ayush Badoni: Runs -138 and Wickets – 01
- Marcus Stoinis: Runs -90 and Wickets – 01
- Dushmantha Chameera: Runs -32 and Wickets – 08
- KL Rahul (c): Runs -451
- Jason Holder: Runs -43 and Wickets – 09
- Mohsin Khan: Runs -13 and Wickets – 08
- Quinton de Kock (wk): Runs -294
Note: Avesh Khan may replace Krishnappa Gowtham in the playing 11.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing 11 For Today’s Match
- Rinku Singh: Runs -100
- Anukul Roy: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 01
- Shreyas Iyer (c): Runs -324 and Wickets – 00
- Tim Southee: Runs – 02 and Wickets – 10
- Aaron Finch: Runs -72
- Umesh Yadav: Runs -55 and Wickets – 15
- Shivam Mavi: Runs – 02 and Wickets – 04
- Andre Russell: Runs -227 and Wickets – 10
- Nitish Rana: Runs -248 and Wickets – 01
- Sunil Narine: Runs -27 and Wickets – 07
- Baba Indrajith (wk): Runs -21
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE - TATA IPL
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|