KOL vs RR Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Kaif - May 2, 2022 - Last updated on May 03, 2022 10:27 AM
KOL vs RR Dream11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For Match 47 IPL-2022
KOL vs RR Match Previews | Today IPL Match
IPLs first winners Rajasthan Royals will take on last years runners-up Kolkata Knight Riders at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai in the 47th match of IPL 2022 on Monday. This will be the second time this season that both the teams will face each other. Rajasthan Royals will try to beat Kolkata Knight Riders once again to get the second position in the points table.
Also Read: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Match Prediction
With 6 wins from 9 matches, Sanju Samson-led Rajasthan Royals are at the third position in the points table. But with todays win over KKR, they would like to move closer to the playoffs and would like to overtake Lucknow to finish second. Let us see which 11 players Rajasthan Royals can give a chance in todays match.
- Unstability has led to KKR losing 5 games on a trot.
- They are yet to find the right balance of the team as their batting order has been changing in every match.
- With just 3 wins from 9 games, they are standing at the 8th position in points table.
- Aaron Finch and Venkatesh Iyer will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Baba Indrajith and Nitish Rana will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Baba Indrajith will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Umesh Yadav and Tim Southee will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Umesh Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- The way things have went as of now, Rajasthan must be happy.
- They are standing at the 2nd position with 6 wins out of the 9 matches they played.
- Jos Butler has been in magical form and will be looking to continue that.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl Mitchell and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters
- Rajasthan Royals team has the upper hand over Kolkata Knight Riders team. So try to pick more players from Rajasthan Royals
- Cap Picks - Jos Butler, Andre Russel
- VC Picks - Sanju Samson , Shreyas Iyer
KOL vs RR Small League Must Picks:KOL -
Andre Russell [625 points], Umesh Yadav [537 points]RR -
Jos Buttler [849 points], Yuzvendra Chahal [626 points]
KOL vs RR Grand League Risky Picks:KOL -
Baba Indrajith [18 points], Shivam Mavi [103 points]RR -
Daryl Mitchell [56 points], Kuldeep Sen [221 points]
Also Read: List Of The Top 5 Longest Losing Streak In IPL History
KOL vs RR Playing 11
Kolkata Knight Riders KOL Possible Playing 11
1. Aaron Finch, 2. Venkatesh Iyer, 3. Shreyas Iyer(C), 4. Baba Indrajith(WK), 5. Nitish Rana, 6.Andre Russell, 7. Rinku Singh, 8.Sunil Narine, 9.Umesh Yadav, 10.Tim Southee, 11.Shivam Mavi
Rajasthan Royals RR Possible Playing 11
1. Devdutt Padikkal, 2. Jos Buttler(WK), 3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C), 4. Daryl Mitchell, 5. Shimron Hetmyer, 6.Riyan Parag, 7. Ravichandran Ashwin, 8.Trent Boult, 9.Prasidh Krishna, 10.Kuldeep Sen, 11.Yuzvendra Chahal
KOL vs RR Pitch Report
The surface at the Wankhede is expected to deliver another high-scoring match. The batters are likely to find it easy to score runs again and the bowlers might have to do a lot to contain runs. The team winning the toss might look to bowl considering the dew factor.
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|