KKR vs SRH Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
By Kaif - May 14, 2022 - Last updated on May 15, 2022 02:55 PM
KKR vs SRH Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match, Playing 11, Today IPL match Pitch Report Updates For Match 61 IPL-2022
- Match - Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match 61
- Venue Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- Date & Time 14th May at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Live Streaming Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
Today the 61st match of IPL 2022 will be played, in which Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) and Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) will compete. Both the teams will clash at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Pune from 7:30 pm. Both the teams are on their way to playoffs and a defeat can give a big blow to their hopes. KKR, having beaten Mumbai Indians by 52 runs in their previous match, are at the seventh position in the points table. They have 10 points from 12 matches after 5 wins and 7 losses. At the same time, Hyderabad, which has lost four consecutive matches, has 10 points from 11 matches. They have won 5 and lost 6 from 11 matches.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- The Kolkata Knight Riders KKR will be feeling very much high on confidence as they registered an impressive 52-run victory against Mumbai Indians in their last match of the season
- Andre Russell will be a key player to watch out for due to his sensational form, especially with the bat. Andre Russell bowled really well in the game against Mumbai Indians and also ended up picking two wickets.
- Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Shreyas Iyer will be desperately eyeing to deliver the goods in this important match against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Shreyas Iyer has smashed more than 300 runs in the ongoing T20 tournament.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana has played some crucial knocks with the bat this tournament. In the win against Rajasthan Royals, Nitish Rana scored an unbeaten 48 runs that included 3 fours and 2 sixes.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KKR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sheldon Jackson will do the Wicket Keeping for KKR.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tim Southee and Andre Russel will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Match Prediction
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have now lost four matches in a row in the recent while.
- Nicholas Pooran has looked in a remarkable touch, especially in the last couple of matches. Nicholas Pooran has notched up two brilliant back-to-back half-centuries against Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram has delivered some crucial match-winning performances in this T20 season. Aiden Markram has smacked more than 300 runs from 9 innings in IPL 2022.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Jagadeesha Suchith will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Umran Malik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Sean Abbott will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
KKR vs SRH Top Picks
Umran Malik- He has been terrific with the ball picking up 15 wickets in 11 matches at an average of 24.27 and did really well against this same opposition a few weeks back.
Andre Russell- Andre Russell with 14 wickets is bowling really well at crucial stages and also has scored 281 runs with the bat at a strike rate of 183.66. He will be a great option to have for this match.
Shreyas Iyer- he has scored 336 runs in 12 matches at an average of 30.55 and a strike rate of 129.23 and will be looking to put up a big performance.
Nicholas Pooran- He will be the best option in this section and has looked in great touch scoring 261 runs in 11 matches so far this season.
KKR vs SRH Pitch Report
Many high-scoring matches have been seen in the current season on the ground of Pune. However, in the last two matches, it has been a bit difficult for the batsmen to score runs here. Actually, the pitch of Pune is getting tougher for the team batting in the second innings. The team batting first has won the last two matches in Pune. The last match on this ground was played between Lucknow Super Giants and Gujarat Titans. Gujarat had scored 144 and Lucknow was bundled out for 82 runs. KKR played their last match at this ground against Lucknow, in which they were defeated by 75 runs while chasing the target.
Also Read: KOL vs SRH Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
KKR vs SRH Weather Report
There is a possibility of scorching heat in Pune on Saturday. However, when the teams of Kolkata and Hyderabad take to the ground to play the match in the evening, there is a hope of relief from the heat. The day temperature here can remain up to 35 degrees Celsius while in the evening it can drop to 35 degrees Celsius. However, as the match progresses, the players will face the challenge of humidity. The humidity during the match can remain between 43 to 78 percent. There is no chance of rain. About 15 km by air. Per hour speed is expected.
KKR vs SRH Probable 11
Kolkata Knight Riders KKR Possible Playing 11
1.Venkatesh Iyer, 2.Ajinkya Rahane, 3.Shreyas Iyer(C), 4.Nitish Rana, 5.Rinku Singh, 6.Andre Russell, 7.Sunil Narine, 8.Sheldon Jackson(WK), 9. Tim Southee, 10.Shivam Mavi, 11.Varun Chakravarthy
Sunrisers Hyderabad SRH Possible Playing 11
1. Kane Williamson(C), 2. Abhishek Sharma, 3. Rahul Tripathi, 4. Aiden Markram, 5. Nicholas Pooran(WK), 6.Shashank Singh, 7. Jagadeesha Suchith, 8.Kartik Tyagi, 9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10.Fazal Haq, 11.Umran Malik
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|