IPL 2022: SRH vs LKN Playing XI, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Tips
By Kaif - April 4, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 05, 2022 03:33 PM
SRH vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For Match 12
- Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Lucknow Super Giants, Match 12
- Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Date & Time: April 4th at 7:30 PM IST and local time
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
Lucknow Super Giants Team Updates:
- Lucknow Super Giants have played 2 matches in the series and they are currently ranked fifth on the points table.
- Kucknow opened their winning account in the last match as they defeated CSK while chasing target of more than 200.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Evin Lewis will bat at the one down position.
- Evin Lewis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He struck a fifty and led his side to victory in last match.
- Manish Pandey and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle order batting.
- Ayush Badoni and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Lucknow Super Giants Dream11 Match Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Updates:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have played 1 match in the series and they are currently ranked tenth on the points table
- They faced a mammoth defeat against Rajasthan Royals and their run rate is more than -3.
- They will be looking to get back on track after winning the next game against LSG.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one down position.
- Nicholas Pooran and Aiden Markram will handle the middle order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Washington Sundar and Abdul Samad will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Manishs form a cause for concern
Manish Pandeys poor form is a cause for concern for Lucknow. The team also has Jason Holder and Krunal Pandya as all-rounders. The bowling has Avesh Khan, Sri Lankan Dushmantha Chameera, Andrew Tye, and young spinner Ravi Bishnoi but they will have to keep a check on the runs.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
Who Will Win Today Match
LSG and SRH will lock horns for the first time in IPL. The team winning the toss might opt to bowl first. Teams have often preferred to bat first at the stadium because it supports batting. Out of 3 games at the stadium so far, 2 teams won while batting first. Moreover, all captains so far have opted to bowl first at the stadium.
Also Read: TATA IPL Dream11 Cricket prediction today match
Small League Must Picks:SRH:
Aiden Markram [88 points], Umran Malik [62 points]LKN:
Deepak Hooda [138 points], Evin Lewis [109 points]
Grand League Risky Picks:SRH:
Rahul Tripathi [2 points], Kane Williamson [6 points]LKN:
Manish Pandey [36 points], Andrew Tye [60 points]
SRH vs LKN Possible Playing 11:
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH):
1. Kane Williamson(C), 2. Abhishek Sharma, 3. Rahul Tripathi, 4. Nicholas Pooran(WK), 5. Aiden Markram, 6.Abdul Samad, 7. Romario Shepherd, 8. Washington Sundar, 9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10.T Natarajan, 11.Umran Malik
Lucknow Super Giants( LKN):
1. Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), 2. Quinton de Kock(WK), 3. Evin Lewis, 4. Manish Pandey, 5. Deepak Hooda, 6.Ayush Badoni, 7.Krunal Pandya, 8.Dushmantha Chameera, 9. Andrew Tye, 10.Ravi Bishnoi, 11.Avesh Khan
There will be a good amount of help for the seamers, especially with the new ball. There is a fair amount of wind that keeps blowing, so dew might not be a factor. Chasing teams don’t have an advantage here and that makes things interesting.
POINTS TABLE - TATA IPL
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
Also Read: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Match Prediction