IND vs WI Match Preview, India vs West Indies Dream11 Match Prediction
By Kaif - February 6, 2022 - Last updated on Feb 11, 2022 11:35 AM
IND vs WI Match Preview, India vs West Indies Dream11 Match Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report India will host West Indies in a limited-overs series starting February 6. The three-match ODI series will be followed by a three-match T20I series, with the last game on February 20.
Match Preview, IND vs WI Match Prediction
This will be Indias first series since Virat Kohli stepped down from captaincy in all formats. Rohit Sharma is back in the team after missing the Test series against South Africa. He will lead the team comprising a lot of new players.
West Indies, meanwhile, will be led by Kieron Pollard. The visitors are high on confidence after their recent T20I series win over England. They won a close-fought five-game series 3-2.
Also Read: India vs West Indies Dream11 Match Prediction
- Rohit Sharma will be making his full-time captaincy debut in the series.
- The BCCI has added Mayank Agarwal to the squad as a back-up after seven members of the Indian cricket team tested positive for Covid-19.
- It will be interesting to see the Playing11 of India, Most probably Surya Kumar or SKY will be occupying the 4th place.
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Confirmed by Rohit, Ishan will open with him
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Lokesh Rahul and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Deepak Chahar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami are rested for the Series.
West Indies :
- West Indies is coming off after a wondeful series win over England in t20.
- They sealed the 5 match t20 series by 3-2 and will be high on confidence.
- Their batting is their main strength along with their deep allrounder depth including Holder and Shpeherd.Shai Hope and Brandon King will probably open the inning.
- Kieron Pollard will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at the one down position.
- Darren-Bravo and Shamarh Brooks will handle the middle order batting.
- Shamarh Brooks was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Fabian Allen and Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kemar Roach and Jason Holder will lead the pace attack of his team.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 244.
Record of chasing teams:
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 60 on this ground.
India Possible Playing 11:
1. Ishan Kishan(WK), 2. Rohit Sharma(C), 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Shreyas Iyer, 5. Suryakumar Yadav, 6.Rishabh Pant(WK), 7. Shardul Thakur, 8.Deepak Chahar, 9. Prasidh Krishna, 10.Mohammed Siraj, 11.Yuzvendra Chahal
Also Read: Dream11 Cricket prediction today match
West Indies Possible Playing 11:
1. Shai Hope(WK), 2. Brandon King, 3. Nicholas Pooran(WK), 4. Darren-Bravo, 5. Shamarh Brooks, 6.Kieron Pollard(C), 7.Jason Holder, 8.Fabian Allen, 9. Romario Shepherd, 10.Akeal Hosein, 11.Kemar Roach
The pitch at the Narendra Modi Stadium is good for batting. The new ball comes nicely onto the bat, and batters enjoy batting on this surface, as they can play their strokes freely. Bowlers will have to be disciplined with their lines and lengths.
The temperature on matchday in Ahmedabad is expected to range between 13 and 31 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of rain predicted on Sunday, so a full game should ensue.
Also Read: Peoples reactions to Virat Kohli stepping down as India Test captain