There is doubt regarding the participation of all four Shankaracharyas in the inauguration ceremony of Ram Mandir. He says that the inauguration ceremony of Ram Mandir is taking place against the rules of Sanatan Dharma.
Ram Mandir Inauguration
The Ram Mandir being built in Ayodhya is going to be inaugurated on 22 January. There is Ram Lalla Pran Pratishta ceremony, for which a lot of preparations are going on. There is an atmosphere of celebration in the entire country. There is doubt regarding the participation of all four Shankaracharyas in the inauguration of Ram Mandir.
Let us tell you that Swami Avimukteshwaranand and Swami Nischalanand Saraswati have refused to participate in the inauguration of Ram Mandir. He says that the inauguration ceremony of Ram Mandir is taking place against the rules of Sanatan Dharma. Citing the scriptures, he said that we cannot go against them. Let's know the full news
Image Source: X
Why 4 Shankaracharyas not attend the inauguration of Ram Mandir?
- Regarding the participation of the four Shankaracharyas in the Ram Mandir, Swami Avimukteshwaranand Saraswati made it clear that we will not participate in the inauguration. Swami Nischalanand Saraswati also refused to participate in the program. At the same time, no statement has come from Swami Bharatikrishna and Swami Sadanand Saraswati regarding this, nor have they clarified their stand regarding participation or not participation.
- Regarding joining the Ram Mandir, Shankaracharya Swami Avimukteshwaranand of Jyotishapeeth, Uttarakhand, said that the program of inauguration of the Ram Mandir going to be held in Ayodhya on January 22 is against the scriptures and rules. He said that consecrating the idol of Lord Ram without completing the construction work is the first violation of the rules of Sanatan Dharma. Swami Avimukteshwaranand said that there should be no haste for this, the consecration should take place only when the construction of the Mandir is completed.
- Shankaracharya of Govardhan Peeth in Jagannathpuri, Odisha, Swami Nischalanand Saraswati said that the rules of the scriptures are being violated in the inauguration of the Mandir. He further said that it is not that I am angry if no suggestion was taken from me, but according to Skanda Purana, if the rules and rituals are not followed properly then bad things enter the idol and that Destroys the area. He said that we will go there after the completion of the Mandir work.
- Shankaracharya Swami Bharatikrishna of Sringeri Math in Chikamangaluru, South India and Shankaracharya Swami Sadanand Saraswati of Sharda Math in Dwarka, Gujarat have not made their stand clear regarding attending the inauguration ceremony of Ram Mandir.
- When Shankaracharyas did not attend the inauguration ceremony of Ram Mandir, General Secretary of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Trust Champat Rai said that Ram Mandir belongs to Ramanand sect. Not of Shaivites, Shakyas and Sannyasis. He said that the work of Ram Mandir is being done on 3 floors and the work on the first floor has been completed. Ramlala's life will be consecrated here in Gribhgrah, for which preparations are going on in full swing.
Also Read: Latest update of Ram mandir and controversial history