Vivo X100 series launched at a starting price of ₹63,999
Chinese tech company Vivo has launched a new camera phone series Vivo x100 in the Indian market. This includes Vivo X100 and Vivo X100-Pro smartphones. Both smartphones of Vivo x100 series have MediaTek Dimensity 9300 processor. The phone has a 50MP 1-inch Sony IMX989 VCS Bionic sensor.
The company has launched Vivo X100-Pro in one storage variant and Vivo X100 in two storage variants. The starting price of the smartphone is Rs 63,999. Whereas buyers can buy Vivo X100-Pro for Rs 89,999. The company has also started its booking on its official website. The sale of both phones is scheduled to start from January 11, 2024.
Talking about the launch offer, 10% instant discount will be given on ICICI and SBI cards. Both the flagship mobiles will be sold on Flipkart, Vivo Store and other retail outlets.
Vivo X100 and X100-Pro: Specifications
- Display: Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro have a 6.78-inch LTPO AMOLED display with 1.5K pixel resolution, which works at HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate. Its aspect ratio is 20:9, peak brightness is 3000 nits.
- Processor: Both phones have 4 nanometer process based MediaTek Dimension 9300 chipset for performance and Immortalis-G720 GPU for graphics.
- Operating System: Vivo X100 series mobiles are based on the latest Android 14.
- RAM + Storage: Talking about storage, the company has given two storage options in Vivo X100, 12GB + 256GB and 16GB + 512GB. Whereas X100-Pro has been launched in single storage of 16GB + 512GB.
- Camera: The rear panel of Vivo X100 has a triple camera setup with Zeiss-operated OIS and LED flash. It includes a 50MP Sony IMX920 VCS Bionic primary sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 64MP OIS, telephoto macro lens with up to 100x digital zoom. Vivo Mode exists. Not only this, it also has a dedicated V3 imaging chip.
- Front Camera: Both phones have a 32MP front camera for selfies and video calling.
- Battery: The Vivo X100 packs a 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging, while the Vivo Comes with wireless charging.
- Others: Both phones have many features like in-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor, stereo speaker, IP68 rating for dust and water protection and Hi-Fi audio technology.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S24 Series: Pre-booking of Samsung's premium flagship series started in India