Redmi Note 13 series launched with 200MP primary camera and 20GB RAM
China's well-known smartphone manufacturer Redmi has launched its latest smartphone series. Three smartphones – Redmi Note 13 5G, Redmi Note 13 Pro and Redmi Note 13 Pro+ have been included in this series.
Talking about the features, the Pro model of this series has a 200MP camera, while the vanilla variant will have a 108MP camera. In Redmi Note 13, you get 5000mAh battery and up to 20GB RAM, this also includes 8GB virtual RAM. Let us know about its features and price.
Redmi Note 13 5G series price
- If the price of 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model of Redmi Note 13 5G is Rs 17,999, the price of 8GB RAM + 256GB variant is Rs 19,999 and the price of 12GB RAM + 256GB variant is Rs 21,999.
- This phone can be offered in gold, white and black options.
- Talking about Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G, its 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant can be priced at Rs 25,999, 8GB + 256 GB storage model can be priced at Rs 27,999 and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant can be priced at Rs 29,999.
- This device can be offered in Arctic White, Coral Purple and Midnight Black.
- The 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage model of Redmi Note 13 Pro + 5G may be priced at Rs 31,999, the 12GB RAM + 256GB variant may be priced at Rs 33,999, and the 12 GB RAM + 512 GB storage variant may be priced at Rs 35,999.
- This phone can be offered in color options like Fusion White, Fusion Purple and Fusion Black.
- The first sale of all phones in this series is on January 10 and customers can avail a bank offer of Rs 2,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 2,000.
Redmi Note 13 5G series: Specifications
- The Redmi Note 13 features a 6.67-inch full-HD AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, support for 1,920Hz PWM dimming, 1,000nits peak brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The Redmi N packs up to 256GB and 512GB (UFS 3.1) of inbuilt storage and the Note 13 Pro+ 5G sports a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with up to 1,800nits of peak brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Talking about the processor, the Note 13 5G has a 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chip, which is paired with Mali-G57 GPU, up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 inbuilt storage.
- Talking about the processor of the Pro model, Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G has Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 chip and Note 13 Pro+ has Dimensity 7200-Ultra processor, which is paired with up to 12GB of RAM.
- Talking about storage, Note 13 Pro has inbuilt storage up to 256GB and Note 13 Pro Plus has up to 512GB UFS 3.1.
Redmi Note 13 5G series camera and battery
- Talking about camera, you get dual camera setup in Redmi Note 13 5G, which has 108MP primary rear camera and 2MP depth sensor. It has a 16MP selfie camera on the front for selfies and video calls.
- In Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G and Note 13 Pro+ 5G, you get a triple camera setup, which has a 200MP primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and 2MP primary camera.
- Talking about the battery, Redmi Note 13 5G has a 5,000mAh battery with charging at 33W, Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G has a 5,100mAh battery with 67W charging support and Note 13 Pro+ has a 5,000mAh battery with 120W charging support. Is.
Also Read: Vivo X100 series launched at a starting price of Rs 63,999