Oppo Reno-11 smartphone series will be launched on January 12
Chinese tech company Oppo will launch Oppo Reno 11 series smartphones on January 12. In this upcoming smartphone series of Oppo, two smartphones 'Oppo Reno 11 5G and Oppo Reno 11- Pro 5G will be launched.
The company has recently officially announced its launch date. Reno 11-Pro can get MediaTek Dimensity 8200 processor, 50MP + 32MP + 8MP camera setup and 4,600mAh battery with 80W fast charging support.
At the same time, in its base variant i.e. Reno 11 5G smartphone, the company can provide MediaTek Dimension 7050 SoC processor and 5000mAh battery pack with 67W fast charging support. The base variant of the series may be priced at ₹28,000 and the Reno 11-Pro may be priced at ₹35,000.
The company has not given any other information except the launch date of the smartphone series and information about its processor, camera, charging support and curl option. However, this series has been launched in China in November last year and its other specifications are also available in the media.
Oppo Reno 11 5G series: Specifications
- Processor: For performance, the company can provide MediaTek Dimension 8200 processor in Reno 11 Pro and MediaTek Dimension 7050 SoC processor in Reno 11 5G. Both these colors will run on OS14. This processor is also considered better for gaming.
- RAM and Storage: According to media reports, the company can provide 12GB + 256GB RAM and storage in both the smartphones. At present, there is talk of single storage option in it, but the company can give option in it.
- Display: Both smartphones of Oppo Reno 11 5G series will have a 6.7-inch OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate. A punch-hole cut-out for the selfie camera has been provided in its upper section.
- Main Camera: For photography and video recording, triple camera setup will be available on the back panel of both the smartphones, in which the company can provide 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto camera with 50MP Sony LYT600 and 8MP IMX355 ultra-wide-angle lens.
- Front Camera: For selfie and video calling, a 32MP camera can be found in Oppo Reno 11 5G and Oppo Reno 11- Pro 5G.
- Battery and Charging: For power backup, the company can provide 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging in Oppo Reno 11 5G. Whereas, Oppo Reno 11 Pro 5G can get a 4,600mAh battery with 80W charging support.
- Other Features: Talking about other features, the smartphone will have Wi-Fi 6 for connectivity, USB-C port and fingerprint sensor for security.
Also Read: Ather 450 Apex scooter launched, starting price Rs 1.89 lakh