GUY vs BAR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents Dream11 Match Prediction
West Indies ODD
GUY vs BAR | Fantasy Cricket Tips: Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Update – Super50 Cup 2021, Match 2
Match Time: 2021-02-08 23:00:00
Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua , West Indies
This is a balanced pitch, where both batsmen and bowlers are likely to receive equal help.
The weather will be clean and We can expect a full game, as there are no chances of precipitation.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||1|
|Batting first won: ||1|
|1st inn avg score: ||308|
|2nd inn avg score: ||130|
|Highest Total: ||308/4|
|Lowest Total: ||130/10|
|Lowest Defended: ||308/4|
The 2nd match of the Super50 Cup 2021 will be played between Guyana and Barbados on 8th February at Coolidge Cricket Ground in Antigua.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team Updates:
- Guyana missed out on a semi-final spot by just 2 points.
- They finished third in their group, winning 4 games. They will be hoping for a better tournament.
- Chandrapaul Hemraj and Christopher Barnwell will probably open the inning for the GUY team.
- Shimron Hetmyer, Leon Johnson, Assad Fudadin will form the middle order of the team.
- Shimron Hetmyer will lead the GUY team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Anthony Bramble will do the wicket keeping for GUY team.
- Romario Shepherd and Ramaal Lewis will lead the pace attack of the team.
Barbados Tridents Team Updates:
- Barbados had a fantastic season last time around in the tournament.
- They topped their group with 6 six wins and will be looking to repeat the same.
- Jonathan Carter and Justin Greaves will probably open the inning for the BAR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Shamrah Brooks, Roston Chase, Nicolas Kirton will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Jason Holder will lead the BAR team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Tevyn Walcott will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his BAR team.
- Joshua Bishop and Ashley Nurse will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Chemar Holder and Akeem Jordan will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 4 Head to Head:
Guyana Amazon Warriors: 2
Barbados Tridents: 2
- Shimron Hetmyer has played 45 ODI matches for West Indies, in which he has scored over 1400 runs. He has an ODI average of over 35.
- Chris Barnwell was brilliant with the bat in the last edition of this competition. He scored over 350 runs and had an average of over 40.
- Jonathan Carter has experience of playing for WI team, he has scored close to 600 runs.
- Ramaal Lewis scalped 10 wickets in the last edition of this competition.
- Joshua Bishop picked up 10 wickets in the last edition as well.
- Roston Chase and Jason Holder will be the key allrounders and key picks for captaincy.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Anthony Bramble will be better choice.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Roston Chase, Jason Holder
- Vice-Captain Options – Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Barnwell
GUY Squad :
Christopher Barnwell, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer(C), Assad Fudadin, Leon Johnson, Akshaya Persaud, Anthony Bramble(WK), Gudakesh Motie, Kevin Sinclair, Romario Shepherd, Nial Smith, Kemol Savory(WK), Keon Joseph, Tevin Imlach, Ramaal Lewis
BAR Squad :
Zachary McCaskie, Justin Greaves, Jonathan Carter, Shamarh Brooks, Tevyn Walcott(WK), Roston Chase, Jason Holder(C), Ashley Nurse, Akeem Jordan, Keon Harding, Chemar Holder, Joshua Bishop, Dominic Drakes, Jonathan Drakes, Nicholas Kirton
Dream11 SL Team