RR vs RCB Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
By Kaif - May 27, 2022 - Last updated on May 28, 2022 01:25 PM
RR vs RCB Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match, Playing 11, Today IPL match Pitch Report Updates For Qualifier 2 Match IPL-2022
RR vs RCB: The IPL 2022 Qualifier 2 match between Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore will be played on May 27 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. RCB beat Lucknow by 14 runs in the eliminator to enter Qualifier 2. At the same time, there is every hope of a thorny match between RR and RCB. RR would not want to repeat the mistake of the first qualifier against RCB while Bangalore are currently running in terrific form. So lets know in such a situation how the condition of the pitch and weather is going to be in the interesting match (RR vs RCB).
- In what was an absolutely nerve-wracking, high-scoring contest, befitting the stature of an Eliminator, Royal Challengers Bangalore held their nerve, pulled off a 14-run victory over the Lucknow Super Giants, and booked a date with the Rajasthan Royals in Ahmedabad for the second Qualifier
- Rajat Patidar , the star with the bat smashed an unbeaten 100 and became the first ever uncapped player to score hundred in Playoffs.
- Onus will be on the Best 3 batters of RCB - Maxwell, Faf and Kohli to take them through to finals.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Harshal Patel (1/25) and Josh Hazlewood (3/43) were immense in the final two overs of the game, while Wanindu Hasaranga (1/42) took the important wicket of Hooda.
RR vs RCB Head to Head
- RR - 11 Won
- BLR - 12 Won
- NR : 3
Royal Challengers Bangalore have played the Rajasthan Royals a total of 26 times in IPL. Out of which the Royal Challengers have won 12 times while Rajasthan Royals have won 11 times and 3 of the matches have yielded no results.
RR vs RCB Probable 11
Rajasthan Royals RR Possible Playing 11
1. Yashasvi Jaiswal, 2. Jos Buttler(WK), 3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C), 4. Devdutt Padikkal, 5. Shimron Hetmyer, 6.Riyan Parag, 7. Ravichandran Ashwin, 8.Trent Boult, 9. Prasidh Krishna, 10.Obed McCoy, 11.Yuzvendra Chahal
Royal Challengers Bangalore RR Possible Playing 11
1. Faf du Plessis(C), 2. Virat Kohli, 3. Rajat Patidar, 4. Glenn Maxwell, 5. Mahipal Lomror, 6.Dinesh Karthik(WK), 7.Shahbaz Ahmed, 8.Wanindu Hasaranga, 9.Harshal Patel, 10.Josh Hazlewood, 11.Mohammed Siraj
Also Read: RR vs RCB Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
Let us tell you that there are 6 red soil pitches in Ahmedabads Narendra Modi Stadium and 5 black soil. The black clay pitch proves to be more effective for fast bowlers in Motera, as it provides good bounce and movement to the fast bowlers in the initial overs.
Many low-scoring matches have been seen on this ground. A total of 17 matches have been played at this ground in IPL, out of which 8 have been won by the team batting first and only 8 batting second. If the data is to be believed, the toss is not of much importance on this ground, the pitch behaves the same in both the innings.
- First Inning Average Batting Score: 174
- Second Inning Average Batting Score: 166
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|