Due to back injury, it is very difficult for Kyle Jamieson to play in IPL 2023, he has been ruled out of this tournament.
|1||Dasun Shanaka||Sri Lanka|
|2||Gerald Coetzee||South Africa|
|3||Adam Milne||New Zealand|
|4||Wayne Parnell||South Africa|
1. Dasun Shanaka, Dasun Shanaka is one of the players that CSK could sign as a replacement for Kyle Jamieson for IPL 2023. He is a quality finisher and has done well on Indian pitches. CSK might need an option in the lower middle order and since Shanaka can also bowl a bit, he would be a good fit for the franchise. Especially when the team travels out of Chennai, Shanaka can be a useful player in the XI.
2. Gerald Coetzee, He performed brilliantly in the first season of SA-20. Gerald took 17 wickets in 9 matches for Joburg Super Kings with an economy of 8.07. Even though his team could not win this trophy, but Gerald Coetzee won the hearts of many people with his excellent bowling. In the upcoming edition of IPL, Chennai Super Kings can include Gerald Coetzee in their team. He is in very good form at the moment and can also come down and score important runs for the team.
Also Read: Top 5 batsmen for ipl 2023
3. Adam Milne, Adam Milne is another player whom Chennai Super Kings can pick to replace Jamieson in their squad. Milne was part of CSK in the last season. He played 10 matches in IPL and picked 7 wickets at an average of 46.71. Milne went unsold in the IPL auction 2023 at Rs. 2 crore base price.
4. Wayne Parnell, Parnell has played 254 T20 matches and has taken 257 wickets at an economy of 7.81. On the batting front, he has scored 1881 runs in those matches at a strike rate of 123.91. The bowling all-rounder has been brilliant with the ball for South Africa as well, taking 57 wickets in 53 T20Is at an economy of 8.11.
Being a left arm fast bowler, Parnell provides variety to the pace attack and his batting is an added bonus. Hence, the Chennai franchise might be interested in getting the services of the South African cricketer for the 16th IPL edition.
5. Riley Meredith, Meredith has always had the ability to bowl at pace, but it was his control with the Hobart Hurricanes in the recent Big Bash League season that stood out. He seems to have matured into a complete player who can swing the ball, carry pace, and bowl quick, sharp yorkers. CSK can definitely go for Riley Meredith.
Also Read: IPL 2023 Schedule, Groups, Venue
New Zealand team's experienced bowler Kyle Jamieson has done wonders in international cricket. Talking about the Test format, he has taken 72 wickets in 16 matches at an average of 19.45. In 8 ODIs, he has taken 11 wickets with an economy of 4.31.
In the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 auction, Chennai Super Kings (CSK) included Kyle Jamieson in their team for Rs 1 crore. However, due to a back injury, Kyle Jamieson is finding it difficult to play in this important tournament.
Let me tell you, Kyle Jamieson has been out of international cricket since the month of June. He played a few matches in Super Smash and Ford Trophy but after that he got injured again. However, now the biggest problem for the Chennai franchise is that they have to include Kyle Jamieson's option in their team as soon as possible.