IND vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11
By Kaif - August 22, 2022 - Last updated on Aug 22, 2022 10:35 AM
IND vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report
IND vs ZIM 3rd ODI Match Preview
A fancied Indian team is a shoo-in to complete a 3-0 ODI series sweep against a Zimbabwe side that has been struggling to put up even a semblance of a fight. Having done exceedingly well to not just turn up but trump their hapless opponents on all fronts in the preceding two matches, India will enter the third and final ODI knowing well that the script is unlikely to change at the Harare Sports Complex on Monday (August 22).
The extremely talented Shubhman Gill should not be content with whatever he has achieved so far on the tour, and will certainly look to have another go at the Zimbabwe bowlers. The move to promote himself up the order did not work in the second match but that will not deter Rahul from trying it out one more time.
India have been on fire in the ongoing three-match ODI series against Zimbabwe. They won the first ODI by 10 wickets, and the second tonight by five wickets to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the series, with a match to go. Thus India have won a record 14 games in a row against Zimbabwe.
Also Read: India vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Head to Head, Team Updates, Live Match Score
ZIM vs IND Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Indian team bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Regis Chakabva is the better choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
ZIM vs IND Small League Must Picks:
ZIM - Luke Jongwe [88 points], Sikandar Raza [70 points]
IND - Shubman Gill [171 points], Shikhar Dhawan [169 points]
ZIM vs IND Grand League Risky Picks:
ZIM - Takudzwanashe Kaitano [5 points], Wesley Madhevere [15 points]
IND - Lokesh Rahul [9 points], Ishan Kishan [22 points]
India (IND) Team Updates
- India clinched the three-match ODI series with a convincing five-wicket win after a clinical bowling performance helped restrict Zimbabwe to just 161.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill will bat at the one-down position.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kishan and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
Zimbabwe (ZIM) Team Updates
- The problem continued with Zimbabwe as they faced another loss due to their poor batting.
- No other batsman other than Sean Williams was able to get some runs under his belt.
- To avoid white wash, they will need to come at top specially with the bat.
- Takudzwanashe Kaitano and Innocent Kaia will probably open the inning.
- Sean Williams will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Wesley Madhevere and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Regis Chakabva will lead the Zimbabwe as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Regis Chakabva will do the Wicket Keeping for Zimbabwe.
ZIM vs IND Playing 11
India (IND) Possible Playing 11
1.Shikhar Dhawan, 2.Shubman Gill, 3. Ishan Kishan(WK), 4. Lokesh Rahul(C), 5. Deepak Hooda, 6. Sanju Samson(WK), 7. Axar Patel, 8. Deepak Chahar, 9. Kuldeep Yadav, 10. Prasidh Krishna, 11. Mohammed Siraj
Zimbabwe (ZIM) Possible Playing 11
1. Tadiwanashe Marumani, 2. Innocent Kaia, 3. Sean Williams, 4. Wesley Madhevere, 5. Sikandar Raza, 6. Regis Chakabva(WK)(C), 7. Ryan Burl, 8. Victor Nyauchi, 9. Luke Jongwe, 10. Brad Evans, 11. Richard Ngarava
IND vs ZIM Pitch Report:
The pitch at Harare Stadium is generally helpful for the batsmen. Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill showed that if they set foot on the pitch for some time, then shots can be played freely around the field. The Indian bowlers showed that initially the fast bowlers are expected to get help.
IND vs ZIM Weather Report:
When the players of India and Zimbabwe land on the field in the morning, there will be light sunshine. As the match progresses, the heat will intensify. However, the players will still get relief from the heat. The temperature during the match can range from 17°C to 25°C.
Also Read: Asia Cup 2022 Schedule, Team, Venue, Time Table
Download our App for more Tips and Tricks
Give Your Feedback