IND vs WI Match Preview, India vs West Indies 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction
By Kaif - February 11, 2022 - Last updated on Feb 11, 2022 07:46 PM
Image Source: Windies Cricket Twitter
IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update of 3rd ODI match between India and West Indies. India and West Indies are set to face each other in the third and final match of the ODI series on Friday at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Match DetailsDate and Time:
11th February 2022, 1:30 PM IST Venue:
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Match Preview, IND vs WI Match Prediction
Team India has already sealed a series win following two imperative bowling performances. However, they would ideally look to continue their newfound momentum in the ODI format with another big win today. However, the Windies have a good squad to fall back on, with Kieron Pollard likely to return to the fold. With an eye on the IPL auction as well, there is a lot at stake for the Windies, making for an interesting game at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
Also Read:India vs West Indies Dream11 Match Prediction
India Team Updates:
- India marched to another series win after beating West Indies by 44 runs in Ahmedabad to bag the second ODI of the three-match series.
- A collective effort from the Indian pacers helped knock over West Indies for 193 in 46 overs in a chase of 238 on Wednesday (February 9).
- It was Indias 11th consecutive bilateral ODI series win against West Indies and Rohit Sharmas first as full-time ODI captain.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Dhawan was sitting with the team in Pavillion, he seems fit and is likely to come back in the next match.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rishabh Pant and Lokesh Rahul will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- India team played Rishabh Pant at the opening in the last match, they will have to make a few changes if Dhawan comes in.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna was brilliant with his pace bowling, he picked 4 wickets in the last match, in total he has 6 wickets.
West Indies Team Updates:
- The batting dissapointed again for the WI team as they could not chase a low total.
- At the halfway stage, West Indies were the happier side after having restricted India to 237
- West Indies needed someone to put their head down and bat their full quota of overs.
- Shai Hope and Brandon King will probably open the inning.
- Lack of form for the top order has been a concern for them.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Darren-Bravo will bat at the one down position.
- Shamarh Brooks and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Akeal Hosein and Fabian Allen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Odean Smith will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Alzarri Joseph is having top most fantasy points in this series for WI team.
- Odean Smith was brilliant with his bowling and lower order hitting, he picked 2 wickets.
Average 1st innings score:
The average first innings score on this wicket is 241 runs.
Record of chasing teams:
The team batting second has great records here. They have maintained a winning percentage of 60 on this ground.
Also Read:Dream11 Cricket prediction today match
The temperature is expected to hover around 28°C on the matchday with 24% humidity and 16 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
As seen in previous games, the pitch at the Narendra Modi Stadium is on the slower side. Run scoring isnt easy with the batters having to bide their time in the middle before going big. Although the pacers shouldnt get many swings early on, there is merit in hitting the hard lengths at this venue. The spinners will come into play in the middle overs given the turn-on offer. Wickets in hand will be key, with both teams likely to prefer batting first upon winning the toss.
India Possible Playing 11:
1. Shikhar Dhawan, 2. Rohit Sharma(C), 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Lokesh Rahul, 5. Rishabh Pant(WK),6.Suryakumar Yadav, 7. Washington Sundar, 8.Shardul Thakur, 9.Yuzvendra Chahal, 10.Prasidh Krishna, 11.Mohammed Siraj/Avesh Khan
West Indies Possible Playing 11:
1. Shai Hope(WK), 2. Brandon King, 3. Darren-Bravo, 4. Shamarh Brooks, 5. Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), 6.Jason Holder, 7. Akeal Hosein, 8.Fabian Allen/Romario Shepherd, 9. Odean Smith, 10.Alzarri Joseph, 11.Kemar Roach
Head to Head: 135IND:
Also Read:How To Watch IPL 2022 Mega Auction Live: Around The World
Download our App for more Tips and Tricks
Who will win this match?