Commonwealth Games 2022 Day 1 Updates: Indias Full schedule
By Rohit - July 29, 2022 - Last updated on Jul 29, 2022 01:45 PM
The Birmingham Commonwealth Games (CWG) gets underway on July 29, Friday and during the course of the opening day, a large number of Indian players will be seen in action. Indian womens cricket team and womens hockey team are starting their campaign on Day 1 with both wishing for a winning start. Youngest member of the Indian contingent, 14-year-old squash player Anahat Singh will take on Jada Ross of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, whereas the mens and womens teams in table tennis will be competing in the qualifiers. To top it off, India will face off arch-rivals Pakistan in mixed team (Group stage) event of badminton, and pugilist Shiva Thapa getting the boxing contests underway. This, along with several swimmers and athletes will mark a star-studded opening day for India at the CWG 2022.
CWG 2022 Day 1 Indias Full schedule
- Tania Choudhary- Women Singles Sectional Play Round 1 at 1:00 pm
- India vs New Zealand, 1:00 pm.
- India vs Scotland, 4:00 PM.
- India vs Malaysia, 7:30 PM.
- India vs England, 7:30 pm.
- India vs Falklands, 10:30 PM.
- India vs Cook Iceland, 10:30 PM.
Cricket Schedule in CWG 2022
- India vs Australia, 3:30 pm.
Also Read: AU W vs IN W Dream11 Prediction
- Mixed Team (India vs Pakistan), 6:30 PM.
- Kushagra Rawat - 400m FreeStyle Heats (3:11 pm)
- Sajan Prakash - 50m Butterfly Heats (4:03 pm)
- Srihari Nataraj - 100m BackStroke H (3 pm)
- Kushagra Rawat - (if qualified)- 400m Freestyle Final (7:07 pm)
- India v Ghana- Women Group Stage (6:30 pm)
- Anahat Singh- Womens singles Round of 64 (11pm)
- Abhay Singh - Mens singles Round of 64 (11:45pm)
Also Read: Where to watch CWG 2022 TV, online and live streaming details?
- Mens Team - Group 3 Match 1 (4;30 pm)
- Mens Team - Group 3 Match 3 (11 pm)
- Womens Team- Group 2 Match 1 (2 pm)
- Womens Team- Group 2 Match 3 (8:30 pm)
- Shiv Thapa faces Suleman Baloch of Pakistan at 5:00 PM.
GYMNASTICSYogeshwar, Satyajit, Saif will participate in the individual event at 4:30.Mens team final (if qualified) (10:00)
- Vishwajeet, Naman, Venkappa, Dinesh and Anantha will participate in the qualifying rounds at 3:25 pm.
- Mayuri, Triyasha, Shushikala will participate in the womens team qualifying round at 4:12 pm.
- The mens team of Rojit, Ronaldo, David and Esho will advance to the qualifying round at 4:46 pm.
- Adarsh, Vishwanath - Men Final (3:31 pm)
- Sanjana, Pragnya- Women Final (7:01 pm).
Also Read: How to Watch Cricket Matches for Free on TV and Mobile Phones