BLR vs RR Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Kaif - April 26, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 26, 2022 06:03 PM
BLR vs RR Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips & Injury Updates For Match 39 IPL-2022
BLR vs RR Match Previews | Today IPL Match
BLR vs RR - Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals (BLR vs RR) are going to meet in the 39th match of the IPL 2022 league. Both the teams have clashed once earlier this season, where Dinesh Karthiks scintillating batting took Bangalore to victory. Now on 26 April, BLR vs RR match in IPL 2022 is going to be held in Maharashtra Cricket Association, Pune.
Also Read: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Match Prediction
Talking about the recent matches of both the teams, Rajasthan Royals (RR) is coming against Delhi in the last match by making the biggest score of the season by scoring 222 runs. At the same time, Royal Challengers Bangalore (BLR) will take the field after the defeat at the hands of Hyderabad by reducing the minimum score of the season to 68. But in the meantime, the distance between both the teams on the points table is less.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) are currently present at number-3 with 10 points, while Royal Challengers Bangalore are at number five with 8 points. Now it will be interesting to see which team dominates the match to be held on Tuesday. Let us tell you about every important information related to BLS vs RR match.>
- Banglore had a nightmare in their last match when they got bowled out on just 68 runs.
- Their net run rate went drastically down and now will be hoping for a better come back.
- They are still at the top 4 however would like to climb up the points table.
- Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Virats poor form continues as he still cant get that rhythm back.
- Glenn Maxwell and Suyash Prabhudessai will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
BLR top-order performance
All eyes will be on Kohli but BLR also has batsmen like Captain Faf du Plessis, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik and Shahbaz Ahmed who can be seen in the team.Are capable of playing big shots and if they all perform in unison, then the road of Rajasthan bowlers is not going to be easy. from BangaloreThe highest run-scorer in the current season so far, Du Plessis has seen ups and downs in form but he is an important member of the teams batting line-up. Karthik is also playing his role of finisher well due to his ability to play big shots.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Rajasthan are on a roll credits to Jos Butler who smacked yet another100 in this season.
- Rajasthan Royals pulled off a thrilling win against Delhi Capitals. Jos Buttler slammed his third hundred of IPL 2022as Rajasthan put up 222/2. Deli put up a spirited chase but eventually fell short by 15 runs.
- Their top order batters are looking in decent form and will be looking to continue their good form.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Karun Nair and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Brilliant bowling attack of Rajasthan
Rajasthan have a diversified bowling attack which is led by Trent Boult. Boult troubled Kohli in the past with incoming balls Apart from the famous Krishna, the spin pair of Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal can also trouble BLRs batsmen. Chahal in tournament so far Has taken 18 wickets and has the ability to change the course of the match single-handedly.
Ashwin is also capable of destroying any batting order on his day. Apart from this, there is also Obed McCoy, due to which Rajasthans bowling attack looks quite balanced. For Rajasthan opener, Buttler has been in excellent form with other openers Devdutt Padikkal and skipper Sanju Samson also contributing with the bat while Shimron Hetmyer has also played some fascinating innings.
Also Read: BLR vs RR Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
- Cap Picks: Jos Butler, Glenn Maxwell
- VC Picks: Faf Du Plessis , Sanju Samson
BLR vs RR Small League Must PicksBLR -
Dinesh Karthik [386 points], Wanindu Hasaranga [386 points]RR-
Jos Buttler [736 points], Yuzvendra Chahal [583 points]
BLR vs RR Grand League Risky PicksBLR -
Suyash Prabhudessai [124 points], Virat Kohli [204 points]RR -
Karun Nair [19 points], Obed McCoy [81 points]
BLR vs RR Playing 11
Royal Challengers Bangalore (BLR) Possible Playing 11
1. Faf du Plessis(C), 2. Anuj Rawat(WK), 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Glenn Maxwell, 5. Suyash Prabhudessai, 6.Shahbaz Ahmed, 7.Dinesh Karthik(WK), 8.Wanindu Hasaranga, 9.Harshal Patel, 10.Josh Hazlewood, 11.Mohammed Siraj
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Possible Playing 11
1. Devdutt Padikkal, 2. Jos Buttler(WK), 3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C), 4. Karun Nair, 5. Shimron Hetmyer, 6.Riyan Parag, 7. Ravichandran Ashwin, 8.Trent Boult, 9. Prasidh Krishna, 10.Obed McCoy, 11.Yuzvendra Chahal
BLR vs RR Pitch Report
Most of the high scoring matches have been seen on the pitch of MCA Stadium in Pune. There is a lot of fun for the batsmen, who can play their strokes freely. There is some help on the pitch for the bowlers as well. Later on, spinners get a lot of help here. But so far 6 matches of IPL 2022 have been played in Pune and once more than 200 scores have been made here. Here the last match was played between Chennai Super Kings and Gujarat Titans, where the score reached near 170 runs. Considering the batting power of RCB and RR, high scoring matches can be seen here today.
TATA IPL 2022 Points Table
POINTS TABLE - TATA IPL
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
Also Read: How to use and earn money from possible11 in hindi