When will Vivo new smartphone, Vivo V30 be launched
Vivo is counted among those top smartphones, which keeps bringing new phones for its customers from time to time. Currently, the company is preparing to launch a new phone, which will be known as Vivo V30. Recently some information has come to light regarding this phone. It has been learned that the company can bring three 50MP cameras in this phone. Today we are going to tell you about this phone.
When will Vivo V30 be launched?
- Information about the features of the phone has been revealed in media reports that let us tell you that this phone will be launched in late February or early March.
- Apart from this, it has also come to light that most of its features may be similar to Vivo S18, which was launched in December last year.
- This upcoming device has been spotted in Geekbench benchmarking, which has been introduced with the model number V2319. Information about its processor has also been revealed in this listing.
- A tipster has also given important information about its features and said that it can bring many features like Vivo S18 Pro.
Possible specifications of Vivo V30 Pro
- Display- Vivo V30 Pro has a 6.78 inch curved-edge AMOLED display, which can have a resolution of 1260 x 2800 pixels and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor- V30 Pro will feature Dimensity 8200 chipset, which can have 12GB RAM and 512GB built-in storage.
- Camera – On the V30 Pro, you will get a ZEISS co-branded camera setup at the back, which will have a 50MP main camera, a 50MP ultra-wide lens and a 50MP telephoto camera. Apart from this, there may also be a 50 megapixel camera in the front.
- Battery- In this phone you can get 5,000mAh battery with 80W charging support.