How to Create Voter ID Card Online, Correction, Reprint and Download
Today, on 25 January 2024, the 14th National Voters Day is being celebrated. Lok Sabha elections are going to be held in the country this year. People's vote will matter to form the government of the country. In such a situation, if your Voter ID card is not ready then it should be prepared on time.
Make Voter ID card online like this
- To make Voter ID card online, first of all you have to go to the official website of Election Commission of India.
- After visiting the website, you will have to click on the National Voter Service Portal.
- Now you have to click on online application for registration of new voter.
- The form shown on the display will have to be filled and necessary documents will also have to be attached with it.
- After filling the form you have to click on submit.
Download Voter ID card like this
- To download Voter ID card, first of all you have to go to the National Voter Service Portal (https://voters.eci.gov.in/).
- Now you have to tap on the option of e-Epic download on the home page itself.
- Here information about registered mobile number/email ID or EPIC number will have to be filled.
- You have to tap on Request OTP with password and captcha.
- Now you have to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Now to download the Digital Voter ID Card, you have to click on Download e-EPIC.
- After this step, your digital voter ID card gets downloaded in PDF format on the laptop or PC.
How to make corrections in Voter ID card
- First of all you have to go to the National Voter Service Portal (www.nvsp.in) and log in.
- If you have moved to another constituency then you will have to fill online Form-6.
- If your address has changed then you have to click on Form 8A.
- Now information like name, date of birth, state, constituency and address will have to be filled.
- Now you will also have to provide information about email address and mobile number.
- Now photo, address proof and necessary documents will have to be uploaded.
- Now after the declaration option, captcha has to be entered.
- After this you have to verify all your information and submit the form.
How to print duplicate voter id card
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Election Commission of India.
- Now EPIC-002 form has to be downloaded.
- Name, relative's name, address information will have to be filled in the form.
- After uploading all the documents, copy of FIR and Aadhar card will have to be attached.
- This form will have to be filled and submitted.
- A reference number is received as soon as the form is submitted.
- Once the duplicate voter ID card is ready, you can collect it from your local election office.
Also Read: Russian Plane Crashes With 65 Ukrainian Prisoners