RB vs GEF Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Real Betis vs Getafe Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: RB vs GEF - Nabil Fekir and Sergio Canales are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Sep 29, 2021 10:01 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-27 00:30:00
Tournament: La Liga 2021/22Venue: Benito Villamarin, Seville
Getafe have lost all 6 of their matches so far this season and are at the bottom of the table with 0points and a goal difference of -8 while Real Betis are at 9th in the table with 9 points and a goaldifference of 2 from 6 matches.
Betis have won 3 of their last 4 matches but have failed to keep aclean sheet this season. However, they failed to score only once so far, with 2+ goals in their last 4matches.
Meanwhile, Getafe have struggled offensively so far, failing to score in 4 games whileconceding 2+ goals in 3 games.
However, the last 6 meetings between the sides have seen 4 winsfor Getafe with Betis’ only win coming here last season, as they won 1-0.
Getafe have scored in 5 ofthe last 6 meetings between the sides and also scored in 4 of their last 5 visits to the ground.
- Nabil Fekir has scored 1 goal in 6 matches while averaging 3 shots, 3.8 key passes, 0.8 tackles, and39.5 passes per match. He is their best source for goal contributions and is a must-have forwardpick for the fantasy side.
- Sergio Canales has scored 1 goal in 6 matches while averaging 1.8 shots, 2.2 key passes, 0.5 tackles,0.5 interceptions, and 53 passes per match. He is the creative force in their midfield and is avaluable source for goal contributions from the midfield.
- Martin Montoya has assisted 1 goal in 4 matches while averaging 1 shot, 0.8 key passes, 3.5 tackles,2.5 interceptions, and 49.5 passes per match, making him a very good source for fantasy pointsfrom the defence.
- Jaime Mata is yet to score from 6 appearances (4 starts) but averages 0.5 shots, 0.3 key passes, 0.7tackles, and 10.7 passes per match. He is a decent bet for goal contributions and is a good forwardpick.
- Nemanja Maksimovic has started all 6 matches for Getafe and averages 1.8 shots, 1.2 key passes, 2tackles, 3 interceptions, and 29.3 passes per match, making him a valuable source for fantasypoints from the midfield.
- Mathias Olivera has started all 6 matches for Getafe and averages 0.7 key passes, 1.3 tackles, 1.2interceptions, and 34.5 passes per match. He is a decent source for fantasy points from thedefence.
- Nemanja Maksimovic
- Nabil Fekir
- Sergio Canales
- Martin Montoya
Worth a shot:
- Jaime Mata
- Mathias Olivera
- Stefan Mitrovic
- Alex Moreno
- Guido Rodriguez
- Borja Iglesias
- Nabil Fekir: He has scored 1 goal in 6 matches while averaging 3 shots, 3.8 key passes, 0.8 tackles,and 39.5 passes per match. He has a goal and an assist from his last 3 starts for them in allcompetitions and is Betis’ biggest goal threat.
- Sergio Canales: He has scored 1 goal in 6 matches while averaging 1.8 shots, 2.2 key passes, 0.5tackles, 0.5 interceptions, and 53 passes per match. He has a goal and an assist from his last 4appearances for Betis in all competitions and is a decent source for goal contributions.
- Juanmi: He is the leading goal scorer for Betis with 2 goals in 5 matches while averaging 1.4 shots,1 tackle, and 10.2 passes per match. He has been in a very good scoring form of late with 4 goals inhis last 6 appearances for Betis in all competitions.
Real Betis Squad :
Rui-Silva, Alex Moreno, Marc Bartra, Victor Ruiz, Hector Bellerin, Cristian Tello, Guido Rodriguez, William Carvalho, Rodrigo Sanchez Rodriguez, Nabil Fekir, Borja Iglesias, Martin Montoya, Juan Miranda, German Pezzella, Andres Guardado, Sergio Canales, Juanmi, Aitor Ruibal, Youssouf Sabaly, Joaquin-Rodriguez, Rober Gonzalez, Claudio Bravo, Willian Jose, Yassin Fekir, Diego Lainez, Joel Robles, Victor Camarasa, Edgar Gonzalez, Paul Akouokou, Jose Manuel Calderon
Getafe Squad :
David Soria, Mathias Olivera, Dakonam Djene, Juan Antonio Iglesias Sanchez, Stefan Mitrovic, Jorge Cuenca, Nemanja Maksimovic, Florentino Luis, Carles Alena, Jaime Mata, Jose Macias, Mauro Arambarri, Jakub Jankto, Enes Unal, Sandro Ramirez, Damian Suarez, Jonathan Silva, Allan Nyom, Ruben Yanez, David Timor, Erick Cabaco, Dario Poveda, Chema Rodriguez, Diego Conde, Vitolo, Diego Chinchuneta-Trueba, Amankwaa Akurugu, John-Joe Patrick-Finn
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for RB vs GEF, dream11 prediction RB vs GEF, LaLiga Santander series, RB vs GEF dream11 prediction, RB vs GEF fantasy prediction, RB vs GEF live score, RB vs GEF live updates, RB vs GEF best dream11 team, RB vs GEF winning teams, RB vs GEF winning tips and tricks, RB vs GEF fantasy tips, RB vs GEF dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel