RM vs MLC Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Real Madried vs Melbourne City Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: RM vs MRC - Karim Benzema and Vinicius Junior are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Sep 27, 2021 03:39 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-23 01:30:00
Tournament: La Liga 2021/22Venue: Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid
Real Madrid will be looking to go top of the table as they host Mallorca. Madrid are currently a pointbehind Atletico Madrid at 2nd with 13 points and a goal difference of 8 from 5 matches whileMallorca are at 10th with 8 points and a goal difference of 0 from 5 matches.
Madrid are unbeatenso far this season and have also won their last 4 matches while also scoring 2+ goals in 4 of theirlast 6 games.
However, they have kept only 2 clean sheets and conceded 2+ goals in 2 matches.Meanwhile, Mallorca have won 2 and lost only once in their 5 matches while keeping 3 clean sheetsand also failed to score in their last 2 matches.
Mallorca have lost in their last 3 visits to the groundand also lost to Madrid by 2-0 when they last met in the 19/20 La Liga season.
- Karim Benzema has the most goal contributions for Madrid with 6 goals and 5 assists in 5 matcheswhile averaging 3.8 shots, 2 key passes, 0.6 tackles, and 38 passes per match, making him a musthave forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Isco has played 4 matches while starting in 2 and averages 1 shot, 0.5 key passes, 1.3 tackles, 0.5interceptions, and 24.5 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from themidfield.
- Miguel Gutierrez has assisted 1 goal in 2 starts while averaging 1.5 key passes, 2.5 tackles, and 48.5passes per match, making him a must-have defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Jordi Mboula will be leading the attack for Mallorca and is yet to score from 4 starts while averaging0.8 shots, 0.5 key passes, 1 tackle, and 12.8 passes per match, making him a decent forward pick forthe fantasy side.
- Takefuso Kubo has 5 appearances this season and is yet to score or assist, but averages 1.4 shots,1.6 key passes, 0.8 tackles, and 16.8 passes per match. He is the creative force in their midfield andis a decent bet for goal contributions.
- Jaume Costa has started just once this season and had 2 tackles, 1 interception, and 31 passes inthe game. He is a decent source for fantasy points from the defence.
- Karim Benzema
- Vinicius Junior
- David Alaba
- Miguel Gutierrez
- Takefuso Kubo
- Dani Garcia
Worth a shot:
- Rodrygo Goes
- Fede Valverde
- Eduardo Camavinga
- Jordi Mboula
- Iddrisu Baba
- Jaume Costa
- Karim Benzema: He has the most goal contributions for Madrid with 6 goals and 5 assists in 5matches while averaging 3.8 shots, 2 key passes, 0.6 tackles, and 38 passes per match. He hasscored 8 goals and assisted 6 in his last 9 starts for club and country.
- Vinicius Junior: He has scored 5 goals and assisted 1 in 5 matches while averaging 2.6 shots, 1.4key passes, 1 tackle, and 23.8 passes per match. He is in superb form at the moment and is anexcellent bet for goal contributions.
- Miguel Gutierrez: He assisted 1 goal in 2 starts while averaging 1.5 key passes, 2.5 tackles, and48.5 passes per match. Madrid are also a decent bet for a clean sheet, which makes him a verygood captain pick for the fantasy side.
Real Madried Squad :
Thibaut Courtois, Eder Militao, Jose Nacho, Miguel Gutierrez, David Alaba, Federico Valverde, Marco Asensio, Eduardo Camavinga, Karim Benzema, Rodrygo Goes, Vinicius Junior, Dani Carvajal, Casemiro, Eden Hazard, Luka Modric, Lucas Vazquez, Gareth Bale, Isco, Marcelo, Luka Jovic, Jesus Vallejo, Andriy Lunin, Toni Kroos, Luis Federico Lopez Andugar, Sergio Santos, Antonio Blanco Conde, Toni Fuidias, Dani Ceballos, Ferland Mendy, Mariano Diaz
Melbourne City Squad :
Manolo Reina, Joan Sastre, Martin Valjent, Brian Olivan, Josep Gaya, Aleix Febas, Lago Junior, Takefusa Kubo, Rodrigo Battaglia, Lee Kang-In, Matthew Hoppe, Antonio Raillo, Jaume Costa, Daniel Rodriguez, Amath Ndiaye, Salva Sevilla, Fernando Nino, Pablo Maffeo, Jordi Mboula, Abdon Prats, Aleksander Sedlar, Franco Russo, Angel Rodriguez, Iddrisu Baba, Antonio Sanchez-Navarro, Inigo Ruiz-de Galarreta, Pablo Galvez, Dominik Greif, Leo Roman
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for RM vs MLC, dream11 prediction RM vs MLC, LaLiga Santander series, RM vs MLC dream11 prediction, RM vs MLC fantasy prediction, RM vs MLC live score, RM vs MLC live updates, RM vs MLC best dream11 team, RM vs MLC winning teams, RM vs MLC winning tips and tricks, RM vs MLC fantasy tips, RM vs MLC dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel