DHA-W vs BOK-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Dumka Daisies vs Bokaro Blossoms Women Dream11 Match Prediction
Jharkhand Womens T20
Jharkhand Women’s T20 Trophy 2021, Match 7: DHA-W vs BOK-W | Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Match Time: 2021-02-17 10:00:00
JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi, India
The wicket here at JSCA International Stadium has been favorable to bowlers.
It will be a sunny day in Jharkhand and There is no chance of precipitation.
Average score: 149 (Total 7 domestic T20 games at this venue)
The 7th match of the Jharkhand Women’s T20 Trophy 2021 will be played between Dhanbad Daffodils Women and Bokaro Blossoms Women on 17th February at JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi.
Dhandbad Daffodils Team Updates:
- Dhanbad Daffodils Women are having a tough time in this competition, having lost two back-to-back matches.
- They were beaten by Ranchi Roses Women in the first game by 41 runs and in their second game, they suffered a defeat against Dumka Daisies Women.
- With no points in their bank, they are at fourth place in the standings.
- Priya Kumari-II and Nilam Mehta will probably open the inning for the Dhandbad Daffodils team.
- Sonia (c), Sulekha Kumari, Laxmi Murmu (wk) will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Khushbu Kumari, Pallavi Kumari will be handy in death overs.
- Sonia will lead the Dumka Daisies team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Sulekha Kumari will do the wicket keeping for Dumka Daisies team.
- Arti Kumari-II and Pallavi Kumari will lead the pace attack of the team.
Bokaro Blossoms Women Team Updates:
- Bokaro Blossoms with two convincing victories against Dumka Daisies Women and Jamshedpur Women are looking in good touch.
- Bokaro Blossoms Women got the start they would have dreamt of in this tournament.
- With 2 wins on the trot, they are at the top of the table with 8 points.
- Indrani Roy and Isha Keshri will probably open the inning for the BOK-W team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Ritu Kumari, Ashwani Kumari (c), Pallavi Bhardwaj will take care of the middle order.
- Arti Kumari, Ragini Kumari will be handy in death overs.
- Ashwani Kumari will lead the BOK-W team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Indrani Roy will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his BOK-W team.
- Neha Kumari Shaw and Meera Mahto will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
Dhanbad Daffodils : 0
Bokaro Blossoms Women: 0
- Sulekha Kumari sccored 26 runs from 33 balls in the last game, she has looked good with the bat for Daffodils.
- Sonia can be a decent pick for the all-rounder slot. She has scored 12 runs and picked up 2 wickets in this competition
- Indrani Roy has already scored 98 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 105.37.
- Ashwani Kumari is a brilliant striker of the ball and has scored 71 runs in 2 matches at an excellent strike rate of 154.34.
- Arti Kumari is one of the tournament’s most economical bowlers, she has picked up 5 wickets in just 2 matches.
- In wicket keeping, Indrani Roy will be best choice.
- Allrounders and bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Indrani Roy, Ashwani Kumari
- Vice-Captain Options – Arti Kumari, Pallavi Bhardwaj
Dumka Daisies Squad :
Priya Kumari-II, Nilam Mehta, Sonia(C), Sulekha Kumari(WK), Laxmi Murmu, Gini Geeta Kujur, Khushbu Kumari, Urmila Kumari, Shanti Kumari-II, Arti Kumari-II, Supriya Saloni, Pallavi Kumari, Pratima Kumari, Seema Hembrom(WK)
BOK-W Squad :
Isha Keshri, Indrani Roy(WK), Ritu Kumari, Ashwani Kumari(C), Ragini Kumari, Arti Kumari, Jaya Kumari, Pallavi Bhardwaj, Anita Manjhi, Meera Mahto, Neha Kumari Shaw, Komal Kumari, Ishaa Gupta(WK), Riya Raj(WK)