XI-S vs MIB Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
XI Stars vs Men In Blue Dream11 Match Prediction
FanCode ECS T10 - Barcelona
ECS T10 2021, Match 11: XI-S vs MIB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips: Playing XI, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Match Time: 2021-02-10 13:00:00
Match Venue: Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
Pitch Report: The pitch is fairly balanced, but since it’s a T10 format, we can expect the batsmen to start accelerating from ball 1. Whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Weather Report: The weather in Barcelona will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Meanwhile, the temperature will hover around 12 Degrees Celsius.
The 11th match of the ECS T10 Barcelona 2021 will be played between XI Stars and Men In Blue on 10th February, at the Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
XI-S Team Updates:
- Tabish Qahqous and Amir Hamza-I will probably open the inning for the XI-S team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Asif Mehmood, Tanveer Shah and Zubair Ahmed will handle the middle order of the team
- Ehsan Ullah and Aamir Sohail will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Asif Mehmood will lead the XI-S team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Amir Hamza-I will do the wicket keeping for XI-S team.
- Muneeb Ishfaq and Usman Shah will lead the pace attack of the team.
MIB Team Updates:
- Shankar Kaligatla and Shubhdeep Deb will probably open the inning for the MIB team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Harihar Sridhar, Sanjeev Tiwari and Nikhil Chowdary will handle the middle order of the team
- Ram Kranthi and Karuppasamy Soundarapandian will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Shankar Kaligatla will lead the MIB team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Sanjeev Tiwari will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his MIB team.
- Harihar Sridhar and Abhishek Borikar will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Shankar Kaligatla is looked in fabulous form with the willow, as he scored an unbeaten 51 in the first game against Bengali. Unfortunately, that knock was played on a losing cause.
Atul Kesar is expected to lead the bowling alley for XI Stars in the upcoming game. He picked up 2 wickets in his last outing.
Sachin Sudarshana will be a must-pick from Men in Blue side. In the previous game, he bagged 2 wickets by giving away just 20 runs
Tanveer Shah has amassed 232 runs with the bat and bagged 13 wickets with the ball as well. He will be a key player for XI Stars.
Following him, Tabish Qahquos is another player to watch out for from XI Stars. He has scored 238 runs for the newbies.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Sanjeev Tiwari will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Shankar Kaligatla, Tanveer Shah
- Vice-Captain Options – Tabish Qahquos, Atul Kesar
XI Stars Squad :
Amir Hamza-I(WK), Tabish Qahqous, Asif Mehmood(C), Tanveer Shah, Zubair Ahmed, Ehsan Ullah, Hamza Khan, Aamir Sohail, Roheed Islam, Umar Riaz, Ali Ahmed, Muhammad Zaheer, Musadaq Mubarak, Abubakar Hussain(WK), Muneeb Ishfaq, Hassan Khan-I, Usman Shah, Imran Ashiq, Sajid Riaz
Men In Blue Squad :
Shankar Kaligatla(C), Shubhdeep Deb, Paramjot Randhawa, Sanjeev Tiwari(WK), Harpreet Singh-II, Nikhil Chowdary, Ram Kranthi, Karuppasamy Soundarapandian, Rinku Sihol, Abhishek Borikar, Atul Kesar, Siddhartha Tewari, Sunil Jangir, Prasanna Jathan(WK), Sachin Sudarshana, Harihar Sridhar, Sri Srivastava, Harjot Randhawa, Souvik Sengupta, Naresh Kumar-II