BLR vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
Match tied (Royal Challengers Bangalore won the Super Over)
MI 201/5 (20 Ovr)
RCB 201/3 (20 Ovr)
|Krunal Pandya* ||0||0||0||0||0|
|Navdeep Saini* ||4||0||43||0||10.75|
Last Wicket: Ishan Kishan c Devdutt Padikkal b Udana 99(58) - 197/5 in 19.5 ov.
Mumbai Indians opt to bowl
Highlights - 10th IPL - RCB vs MI - IPL-2020Source: Hotstar
Match Time: 2020-09-28 19:30:00
Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai has served slower batting surfaces than at Abu Dhabi and so the spinners could be more helpful here. A score of around 160-170 should be seen as par for the surface.
The weather will be clean and as usually there wont be any chance of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||61|
|Batting first won: ||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won: ||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||144|
|2nd inn avg score: ||122|
|Highest Total: ||211/3|
|Lowest Total: ||71/10|
|Highest Chased: ||183/5|
|Lowest Defended: ||134/7|
The next match will see, RCB locking horns against Mumbai side
Can Virat Kohli inspire his team to victory after a personally forgettable match for him or will Rohit Sharma’s team continue to roll over opponents?
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Updates:
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore put up one of their worst performances in a very long time as they completely capitulated against the Kings XI Punjab team
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore played well to register a win in their opening match but lost track in next game
- Devdutt Padikal and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning for the BLR team.
- Devdutt Padikkal had a good start to his IPL career but he failed in last game
- Virat Kohli and ABD Will form the middle order
- AB de Villiers cannot do everything alone, which is the position he often finds himself in.
- Virat Kohli will lead the BLR team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Virat Kohli is out of touch, and there is a big question mark over Josh Philippe.
- Josh Philippe will do the wicket keeping for BLR team.
- Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Umesh Yadav/Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini and Dale Steyn will lead the pace attack of the team.
- RCB Bowling has once again been their concern, both umesh and Dale Steyn are giving away alot of runs
- Yuzvendra Chahal and to some extent Navdeep Saini are the only two bowlers that are seen as threats by the opposition.
BLR: Last Match Highlights Against KXIP - IPL 6th MatchSource: Hotstar
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Rohit Sharma and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Rohit Sharma led his side to a great total against KKR in the previous match as he scored brilliant 80 run knock
- Surya Kumar Yadav, Saurabh Tiwary and Hardik Pandya will form the middle order
- The selection of Saurabh Tiwari continues to be a bit strange, considering Ishan Kishan is on the bench
- The form that Suryakumar Yadav has shown so far is impressive
- The big-hitting of the middle-order has not really been used so far. Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, and Krunal Pandya are all capable of getting big-runs
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Mumbai Indians team.
- Krunal Pandya and Rahul Chahar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah was back to his best in the previous match as he picked 2 cruicial wickets
MI: Last Match Highlights Against KOL- IPL 5th MatchSource: Hotstar
Head to Head: 25
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 9
Mumbai Indians: 16
Mumbai has been victorius 16 times over RCB, which makes them pre favourites before the match
- Virat Kohli is out of form and that is the reason he has not been choosen as D11 captain, but he is big match player and can score big in this match. Investing on him would be a wise choice
- The track at Dubai is favouing the bowlers, it would be wise to choose atleast 4-5 bowling options
|IPL 2020 Points Table |
|Teams ||Mat ||Won ||Lost ||Tied ||NR ||Pts ||NRR |
|DC ||2 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||4 ||+1.100 |
|RR ||2 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||4 ||+0.615 |
|KXIP ||3 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+1.498 |
|MI ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+0.993 |
|KOL ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-0.767 ||CSK ||3 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-0.840 |
|BLR ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-2.175 |
|SRH ||2 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||-0.730 |
- In wicket keeping, Quinton de Kock will be best choice.
- Spin bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Rohit Sharma smashed brilliant knock of 80 runs in last game, he makes a good choice of captain
- Aron Finch will be a good captain in GL
- Q De Kock is out of form but he is too good player to be left out
Small League Must Picks:BLR:
Virat Kohli, AB Devilliers, Yuzvendra ChahalMumbai Indians:
Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Surya Kumar Yadava
Grand League Risky Picks:BLR:
Aron FinchMumbai Indians:
Q De Kock
BLR Squad :
Virat Kohli(C), Devdutt Padikal, Aaron Finch, AB de Villiers(WK), Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Adam Zampa, Yuzvendra Chahal, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Dale Steyn, Pavan Deshpande, Chris Morris, Umesh Yadav, Isuru Udana, Shahbaz Ahmed, Josh Philippe(WK), Parthiv Patel(WK), Pawan Negi
Mumbai Indians Squad :
Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(WK), Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jayant Yadav, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Aditya Tare(WK), Chris Lynn, Sherfane Rutherford, Dhawal Kulkarni, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Saurabh Tiwary, Rahul Chahar, James Pattinson, Digvijay Deshmukh, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohsin Khan, Prince Balwant Rai
Pre-Toss Dream11 GL & GL Teams