RR vs KXIP Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab Dream11 Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals won by 4 wkts
RR 226/6 (19.3 Ovr)
KXIP 223/2 (20 Ovr)
|Tom Curran* ||4||1||1||0||400|
|Murugan Ashwin* ||1.3||0||16||1||10.67|
Last Wicket: Riyan Parag b Murugan Ashwin 0(2) - 222/6 in 19.2 ov.
Rajasthan Royals opt to bowl
Highlights - 9th IPL - RR vs KXIP - IPL-2020Source: Hotstar
Match Time: 2020-09-27 19:30:00
Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
The pitch is a batting paradise , as we saw in the last game where a total of 400 was scored in the match
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||13|
|Batting first won: ||9 (69%)|
|Bowling first won: ||4 (30%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||149|
|2nd inn avg score: ||131|
|Highest Total: ||215/6|
|Lowest Total: ||90/10|
|Highest Chased: ||140/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||154/8|
Highlights RR vs KXIP - IPL 9th MatchSource: Hotstarl
Up next in the tournament are Rajasthan Royals set to take on Kings XI Punjab. Both sides are coming off fantastic victories in their respective matches and will be brimming with confidence.
Rajasthan Royals Team Updates:
- An uneven contribution throughout the tournament was what cost Rajasthan Royals in 2019, but their performance in the first match seemed to suggest that theyd do better this year.
- With brilliant captaincy in the Royals opening match this year, Steven Smith has proven his mettle yet again.
- Jos Butler and Yashasvi Jaiswal will probably open the inning for the RR team.
- Smith opened the inning in place of Jos Butler, and is likely to come down at middle order after jos Butler come back
- S Smith, S Samson and R Uthappa will handle the middle order
- Coming off a blow to his head, Steven Smith was out of match practice, but looked in sublime touch right from the very first ball he faced
- Steven Smith will lead the RR team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Sanju Samson will do the wicket keeping for RR team.
- Sanju Samson was undoubtedly the star of the night. He scored 74 off just 32 with 9 sixes in last match
- Riyan Parag and Shreyas Gopal will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Jaydev Unadkat and Jofra Archer will lead the pace attack of the team.
Promo - Rajasthan Royals
RR: Last Match Highlights against CSK - IPL 4th MatchSource: Hotstar
Kings XI Punjab Team Updates:
- KL Rahul was outstanding with the bat and led his side to a beautiful victory in last game
- Batting first on a difficult surface against Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kings XI Punjab got off to a cautious start but made up for a slow start pretty quickly.
- The biggest disappointment for them so far has been the two failures for Glenn Maxwell
- Lokesh Rahul and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning for the Kings XI Punjab team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Karun Nair, Glenn Maxwell and Sarfraz Khan will handle the middle order
- After a superb knock against the Capitals, Mayank Agarwal looked in superb form but could not convert into big score
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Kings XI Punjab team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Ravi Bishnoi will lead the spin attack of the team.
- R Bishnoi has picked 4 wickets in 2 matches so far
- M Shami and Sheldon Cottrell will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
KXIP: Last Match Highlights gainsta RCB - IPL 6th MatchSource: Hotstar
Head to Head: 19
Rajasthan Royals: 10
Kings XI Punjab: 9
Both the teams have had an equal sort of competition against each other, with RR Winning 1 game extra than KXIP
- Yashasvi Jaiswal can score big in this match , he can be a good GL Captaincy pick
- As this is a batting wicket, pick more batsman in the team
- Expect a score of more than 180 and make team accordingaly
|IPL 2020 Points Table |
|Teams ||Mat ||Won ||Lost ||Tied ||NR ||Pts ||NRR |
|DC ||2 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||4 ||+1.100 |
|KXIP ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+2.425 |
|MI ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+0.993 |
|RR ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+0.800 |
|KOL ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-0.767 ||CSK ||3 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-0.840 |
|BLR ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-2.175 |
|SRH ||2 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||-0.730 |
- In wicket keeping, Sanju Samson will be best choice.
- Batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- It is advised to invest more in batters than the bowlers due to a batting wicket
- Jos Butler who is likely to come in place of T Curran will be a key for Rajasthan in top order
- Sanju Samson played a thriller in last game, he is a good choice of captain
- KL Rahul is coming off after scoring 132 runs, he is top pick of the game for captaincy
Small League Must Picks:RR:
Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Jos ButlerKings XI Punjab:
KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, M Shmai, R Bishnoi
Grand League Risky Picks:RR:
Yashasvi JaiswalKings XI Punjab:
RR Squad :
Robin Uthappa, Ben Stokes, Steven Smith(C), Sanju Samson(WK), Jos Buttler(WK), Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Shreyas Gopal, Jofra Archer, Kartik Tyagi, Varun Aaron, Oshane Thomas, David Miller, Anuj Rawat(WK), Mahipal Lomror, Manan Vohra, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Aniruddha Joshi, Ankit Rajpoot, Andrew Tye, Tom Curran, Shashank Singh, Mayank Markande, Akash Singh, Jaydev Unadkat
Kings XI Punjab Squad :
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Mandeep Singh, Deepak Hooda, Jimmy Neesham, Chris Jordan, Murugan Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Hardus Viljoen, Tajinder Singh Dhilon, Simran Singh(WK), Harpreet Brar, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Sarfaraz Khan, Karun Nair, Glenn Maxwell, Sheldon Cottrell, Jagadeesha Suchith, Ishan Porel, Darshan Nalkande
Pre-Toss Dream11 GL & GL Teams