KOL vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians won by 49 runs
KKR 146/9 (20 Ovr)
MI 195/5 (20 Ovr)
|Kuldeep Yadav* ||1||2||0||0||50|
|James Pattinson* ||4||0||25||2||6.25|
Last Wicket: Shivam Mavi st de Kock b Rahul Chahar 9(10) - 146/9 in 19.6 ov.
Kolkata Knight Riders opt to bowl
Highlights - 5th IPL - KKR vs MI - IPL-2020Source: Hotstar
Match Time: 2020-09-23 19:30:00
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
So Far 1 match has took place at the staidum , where the ball comes pretty nicely onto the bat , however bowlers got some assistance as well
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||44|
|Batting first won: ||19 (43%)|
|Bowling first won: ||25 (56%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||128|
|Highest Total: ||225/7|
|Lowest Total: ||87/10|
|Highest Chased: ||166/6|
|Lowest Defended: ||129/6|
Highlights KKR vs MI - IPL 5th MatchSource: Hotstarl
In the next match of the IPL 2020, Kolkata will be locking horns against he Mumbai Indians side
This will be the first game for Kolkata, however Mumbai will be playing their second game of the season
KOL Team Updates:
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will contest for their third title in the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020).
- The Shah Rukh Khan-owned team has been performing decently in the last few seasons, reaching playoffs thrice in the previous four editions
- As Chris Lynn has been traded to Mumbai Indians, KKR will have to select a new opening combination for the upcoming season.
- Shubman Gill and Sunil Narine will probably open the inning for the KOL team.
- The Indian youngster Shubhman Gill has been performing consistently in domestic circuit and IPL in the last few years and will like to make a mark in IPL 2020 too.
- Nitish Rana has done well for KKR in the last few seasons and is the perfect man to come out at number three.
- KR’s comeback man and England captain Eoin Morgan will come out at number four and will be the pillar of the side’s batting line-up.
- Andre Russell will be the other all-rounder in the side. The big man has destroyed many bowling line-ups in the past and will be determined to showcase his blitzes in UAE too.
- Dinesh Karthik will lead the KOL team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Shivam Mavi and Prasidh Krishna will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Kuldeep Yadav will lead the spin attack of the team
- Pat Cummins will handle the mantle in the pace bowling department along with youngsters
Promo - Kolkata Knight Riders
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Mumbai is coming after a loss against the CSK team in the first match of IPL
- After batting first, they gave a good par target to the CSK team, but could not make it home
- They would be hoping to bounce back in the coming match against KKR
- Quinton de Kock and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Both the openers looked in good touch, though could not convert into big knocks
- Surya Kumar will handle the one down position , followed by Saurabh Tiwari and Hardik Pandya
- Saurabh Tiwari looked in good touch, as he scored a good knock of 42 runs
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Mumbai Indians team.
- Krunal Pandya and Rahul Chahar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Bumrah was quite expensive in the last game
Promo - Mumbai Indians
Head to Head:
Mumbai Indians: 19
Mumbai has dominated Kolkata ever since the IPL has started, as they have beaten them 19 times out of 25
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Q De Kock will be better choice as he will get more overs to bat
- Fast bowlers will get some assistance, however batsman are likely to dominate
- Sunil Narine will be a good pick for captaincy
- Rohit Sharma and Q De Kock can perform big in this match , must make them as captain and VC in GL
Small League Must Picks:KOL:
Sunil Narine, Andre Russel, Kuldeep Yadav, Shubhman GillMumbai Indians:
Rohit Sharma, Q De Kock, Trent Boult
Grand League Risky Picks:KOL:
Nitish RanaMumbai Indians:
Surya Kumar Yadav
KOL Squad :
Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan(C), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Siddhesh Lad, Tom Banton, Kuldeep Yadav, Chris Green, Prasidh Krishna, Tim Seifert(WK), Nikhil Naik(WK), Manimaran Siddharth, Sandeep Warrier
Mumbai Indians Squad :
Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(WK), Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jayant Yadav, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Aditya Tare(WK), Chris Lynn, Sherfane Rutherford, Dhawal Kulkarni, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Saurabh Tiwary, Rahul Chahar, James Pattinson, Digvijay Deshmukh, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohsin Khan, Prince Balwant Rai
Pre-Toss Dream11 GL & GL Teams