PBKS vs BLR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Match Prediction
Punjab Kings won by 34 runs
RCB 145/8 (20 Ovr)
PBKS 179/5 (20 Ovr)
|Kyle Jamieson* ||16||11||1||1||145.45|
|Chris Jordan* ||4||0||31||1||7.75|
Last Wicket: Harshal Patel c Ravi Bishnoi b Shami 31(13) - 144/8 in 19.4 ov.
Royal Challengers Bangalore opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 10:30 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-30 19:30:00
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahemdabad, India
As seen in previous games at the Narendra Modi Stadium, the pitch is slightly on the slower side. But the batsmen should still get value for their shots.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||6|
|Batting first won: ||3 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||3 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||174|
|2nd inn avg score: ||166|
|Highest Total: ||224|
|Highest Chased: ||166/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||185/8|
Punjab Kings Possible Playing 11:
Royal Challengers Bangalore Possible Playing 11:
Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
Match 26 of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2021) will see the Punjab Kings take on Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on Friday.
RCB is coming off after a close nail bitting encounter having won their previous game against DC by just 1 run while PBKS have blown hot and cold and will be looking to turn things around in their favour.
Punjab Kings Team Updates:
- RCB will face a decent Punjab Kings side who have blown hot and cold this season.
- With only two wins from Six games in IPL 2021, the Punjab Kings are looking to get their campaign back on track.
- While KL Rahul has continued his fine form at the top of the order, the others havent performed consistently.
- Lokesh Rahul and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning for the Punjab Kings team.
- Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda will form the middle order.
- Shahrukh Khan, Jhye Richardson/Fabian Allen will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Punjab Kings team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Chris Jordan and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of the team.
- The onus will be on Mohammed Shami and youngster Arshdeep Singh to deliver with the ball against RCBs explosive batting unit that boasts AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli, and Glenn Maxwell.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Updates:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have been quite impressive in IPL 2021 with five wins in six games.
- With their bowling finally impressing this season, the RCB look set for a playoff berth in IPL 2021.
- But they will need the duo of Virat Kohli and Yuzvendra Chahal to deliver sooner rather than later with bat and ball, respectively.
- Devdutt Padikal and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning for the BLR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Rajat Patidar, AB de Villiers (wk), Glenn Maxwell will form the middle order of the team.
- Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar will take care of the lower order.
- Virat Kohli will lead the BLR team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- AB de Villiers will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his BLR team.
- AB de Villiers has been the talk of the town, he is coming up with a sensational fifty in the previous game against the Delhi Capitals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mohammed Siraj , Harshal Patel and Kyle Jamieson will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Harshal Patel is the leading wicket taker of the season so far, with 17 wickets in 6 games.
Head to Head: 26
Punjab Kings: 14
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 12
RCB and PBKS have faced each other for a total of 26 matches. PBKS has won 14 out of the 26 games while RCB has won 12 games.
Grand league pick for captaincy
Devdutt Paddikal , a young attacking batsman will be good pick for captaincy in the grand leagues.
- In wicket keeping, AB Devilliers and KL Rahul both are very good choices and you can pick both of them.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- For SL : Captain: KL Rahul , Vice-captain: Virat Kohli will be a good combination
- For GL : Captain: Chris Gayle , Vice-captain: Glenn Maxwell try this combination
Small League Must Picks:Punjab Kings:
KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Arshdeep Singh, Mayank AgarwalBLR:
Virat Kohli, AB Devilliers, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Devdutt Paddikal
Grand League Risky Picks:Punjab Kings:
Deepak Hooda BLR:
Yujvendra Chahal , Rajat Patidar
Punjab Kings Squad :
BLR Squad :
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for PBKS vs BLR, dream11 prediction PBKS vs BLR, VIVO IPL series, PBKS vs BLR dream11 prediction, PBKS vs BLR fantasy prediction, PBKS vs BLR live score, PBKS vs BLR live updates, PBKS vs BLR best dream11 team, PBKS vs BLR winning teams, PBKS vs BLR winning tips and tricks, PBKS vs BLR fantasy tips, PBKS vs BLR dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel
Download App to get Latest Grand League & Small League Teams