PBKS vs KOL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Match Prediction
Kolkata Knight Riders won by 5 wkts
KKR 126/5 (16.4 Ovr)
PBKS 123/9 (20 Ovr)
|Dinesh Karthik* ||12||6||2||0||200|
|Arshdeep Singh* ||2.4||0||27||1||10.13|
Last Wicket: Andre Russell run out (Arshdeep Singh) 10(9) - 98/5 in 14.1 ov.
Kolkata Knight Riders opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 10:25 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-26 19:30:00
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahemdabad, India
As seen in the series between India and England last month, a decent batting track beckons at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||6|
|Batting first won: ||3 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||3 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||174|
|2nd inn avg score: ||166|
|Highest Total: ||224|
|Highest Chased: ||166/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||185/8|Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
Match 21 of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2021) will see the Punjab Kings take on the Kolkata Knight Riders at the Narenda Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on Monday.
Both the teams must not be so happy from their performance as they have not been able to win games continously, however Punjab is coming off after a win in their recent game.
Punjab Kings Team Updates:
- The Punjab Kings will head into the game on the back of a stunning win over the Mumbai Indians.
- PBKS captain KL Rahul then led the chase with a well-timed fifty, with Chris Gayle also finding some form in the middle.
- However, team balance is still an issue for the Punjab Kings, who might have to make a few changes in personnel, given the change in venue.
- Lokesh Rahul and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning for the Punjab Kings team.
- Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Chris Gayle will bat at no.3 position, he got in form in the last match and will be looking to do the same.
- Deepak Hooda and Nicolas Pooran will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Shahrukh Khan has shown his hard hitting skills in the last few games, he will once again be a good pick for GL.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Punjab Kings team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Ravi Bishnoi played 1st game of the season and he picked 2 wickets, he will be cruicial once again.
- Arshdeep Singh and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of the team.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team Updates:
- Kolkata Knight Riders have endured a disappointing campaign in IPL 2021 so far.
- Although they began their season with a decent win over Sunrisers Hyderabad, the Knight Riders have since lost four games on the trot.
- Their top-order consisting of Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, and Rahul Tripathi has blown hot and cold, with Eoin Morgan also struggling for runs in the middle.
- Nitish Rana and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning for the KOL team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Rahul Tripathi , Eoin Morgan and Dinesh Kartik will take care of the middle order.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the KOL team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Eoin Morgan form is the major concern for the KKR team, he has failed to score runs in all the games.
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his KOL team.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Shivam Mavi and Prasidh Krishna will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
- Much is expected from their bowlers too, with only Varun Chakravarthy impressing for KKR.
- Given the conditions in Ahmedabad, Kolkata will need the likes of Pat Cummins and possibly Lockie Ferguson to fire big time in what is a crucial game for the former IPL champions.
Head to Head: 27
Punjab Kings: 9
Kolkata Knight Riders: 18
KKR has faced Punjab Kings for 27 matches so far. Out of which KKR has emerged victorious 18 times completely dominating PBKS. The Kings have been able to bag only 9 victories.
With momentum on their side, the Punjab Kings will ideally fancy a win as they look to sustain their challenge for an IPL 2021 playoff spot.
Grand League Captaincy Pick: Kolkata Knight Riders
Shubhman Gill is continously failing to score runs, but he is an opener who can score big knock any time, he will be a good pick for GL as captaincy.
- In wicket keeping, Lokesh Rahul will be best choice.
- Batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Andre Russel , KL Rahul
- VC Picks: Nitish Rana, Chris Gayle
- Must pick players: Andre Russel, KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Nitish Rana, Varun Chakravarthy.
Small League Must Picks:Punjab Kings:
KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Arshdeep Singh, Mayank AgarwalKOL:
Nitish Rana, Andre Russel, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine
Grand League Risky Picks:Punjab Kings:
Deepak Hooda, Nicolas PooranKOL:
Punjab Kings Squad :
KOL Squad :
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for PBKS vs KOL, dream11 prediction PBKS vs KOL, VIVO IPL series, PBKS vs KOL dream11 prediction, PBKS vs KOL fantasy prediction, PBKS vs KOL live score, PBKS vs KOL live updates, PBKS vs KOL best dream11 team, PBKS vs KOL winning teams, PBKS vs KOL winning tips and tricks, PBKS vs KOL fantasy tips, PBKS vs KOL dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel