DC vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
Delhi Capitals won by 6 wkts
DC 138/4 (19.1 Ovr)
MI 137/9 (20 Ovr)
|Shimron Hetmyer* ||14||9||2||0||155.56|
|Kieron Pollard* ||1.1||0||9||1||7.7|
Last Wicket: Rishabh Pant c Krunal Pandya b Bumrah 7(8) - 115/4 in 16.5 ov.
Mumbai Indians opt to bat
Match Time: 2021-04-20 19:30:00
MA Chidambram Stadium, Chennai, India
The track at Chennai was at its best for batting in the previous game of RCB vs KOL, where RCB Posted more than 200 runs, same is expected here as a good batting wicket.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||6|
|Batting first won: ||3 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||3 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||174|
|2nd inn avg score: ||174|
|Highest Total: ||204/4|
|Highest Chased: ||182/4|
|Lowest Defended: ||167/5|
Delhi Capitals will take on Mumbai Indians in the 12th game of the Vivo IPL 2021, that will be played on MA Chidambram Stadium.
Both teams are looking in good form and must be high on confidence after their recent victories, they will be looking to continue their winning form.
Delhi Capitals Team Updates:
- Delhi Team won their last game against PBKS while chasing target of 196 runs.
- With 2 wins out of 3, DC is standing at 2nd position in the points table.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning for the Delhi Capitals team.
- Shikhar Dhawan played a match winning knock of 92 runs in the last game having won the match for DC against PBKS.
- Steve Smith, Rishabh Pant and Marcus Stoinis will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Lalit Yadav and Ravi Ashwin will be handy in death overs along with Chris Woakes.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Lalit Yadav, Ravi Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Lukman Meriwala , Avesh Khan and Kagiso Rabada will lead the pace attack of the team.
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Rohit Sharma led Mumbai Indians , after losing 1st game have won 2 games back to back.
- They won their last game From SRH from a losing position.
- With 2 wins in the 3 games they are just behind Delhi Capitals team and are at 3rd position.
- Rohit Sharma and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Surya Kumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan and Hardik Pandya will take care of the middle order.
- Kieron Pollard and Krunal Pandya will take care of the lower order.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Mumbai Indians team.
- Krunal Pandya and Rahul Chahar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Rahul Chahar has been bowling brilliantly for Mumbai, he picked 3 wickets in the last game as well.
- Adam Milne , Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head: 28
Delhi Capitals: 12
Mumbai Indians: 16
The two teams have played each other 28 times in the IPL. Mumbai Indians have won 16 games and Delhi Capitals have won 12 times.
Small league must Picks
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Surya Kumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Rahul Chahar are some must picks in the fantasy teams.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Ishan Kishan will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Rohit Sharma , Shikhar Dhawan
- VC Picks: Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
- Death over bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Avesh Khan
Small League Must Picks:Delhi Capitals:
Rishabh Pant, Shikhar Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan, Chris WoakesMumbai Indians:
Rohit Sharma, Surya Kumar Yadav, Trent Boult, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah
Grand League Risky Picks:Delhi Capitals:
Steve SmithMumbai Indians:
Delhi Capitals Squad :
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steven Smith, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Avesh Khan, Aniruddha Joshi, Tom Curran, Ripal Patel, Sam Billings(WK), Pravin Dubey, Anrich Nortje, Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Vishnu Vinod, Chris Woakes, Umesh Yadav, Lukman Meriwala, Manimaran Siddharth, Shams Mulani
Mumbai Indians Squad :
Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Jimmy Neesham, Rahul Chahar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Aditya Tare(WK), Anmolpreet Singh, Chris Lynn, Saurabh Tiwary, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar, Ishan Kishan(WK), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jayant Yadav, Adam Milne, Mohsin Khan, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Piyush Chawla
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for DC vs MI, dream11 prediction DC vs MI, VIVO IPL series, DC vs MI dream11 prediction, DC vs MI fantasy prediction, DC vs MI live score, DC vs MI live updates, DC vs MI best dream11 team, DC vs MI winning teams, DC vs MI winning tips and tricks, DC vs MI fantasy tips, DC vs MI dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel