KOL vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians won by 10 runs
KKR 142/7 (20 Ovr)
MI 152/10 (20 Ovr)
|Dinesh Karthik* ||8||11||0||0||72.73|
|Jasprit Bumrah* ||4||0||28||0||7|
Last Wicket: Pat Cummins b Boult 0(1) - 140/7 in 19.4 ov.
Kolkata Knight Riders opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 10:22 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-13 19:30:00
MA Chidambram Stadium, Chennai, India
The track at the Chidambram stadium has so far a decent one. The ball is coming nicely onto bat but spinners are getting some extra help from the pitch.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||2|
|Batting first won: ||1 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||1 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||174|
|2nd inn avg score: ||174|
|Highest Total: ||182/4|
|Highest Chased: ||182/4|
|Lowest Defended: ||167/5|
Kolkata Knight Riders will take on Mumbai Indians in the 5th game of the Vivo IPL 2021 taking place at Chennai.
Mumbai Lost their 1st encounter of the season as usually happening since last 7 years for them. They have now lost all the first games of the last 7 season of IPL.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team Updates:
- Kolkata will be playing their 2nd game of the tournament.
- Their first game was against Hyderbad team where their batting department did pretty well.
- Nitish Rana was the top scorer of the team as he scored a brilliant 80 run knock
- Shubman Gill and Rahul Tripathi will probably open the inning for the KOL team.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at one down position, He scored a brilliant fifty run knock in the last game.
- Eoin Morgan, Andre Russel and Dinesh Kartik will take care of the middle order.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the KOL team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Dinesh Karthik will do the wicket keeping for KOL team.
- Varun Chakravarthy, Harbhajan Singh and Shakib Al Hasan will take care of the spin attack of the team.
- Prasidh Krishna , Andre Russel and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of the team.
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Mumbai team lost their series opener once again in the first match against RCB team.
- They have now lost all the first games of the last 7 season of IPL.
- Q De Kock is back after finishing the quarantine, he is likely to open with Rohit.
- Mumbai will have to make a tough call as Chris Lynn batted exceptionally well in the last game scoring a fifty.
- Chris Lynn/Q De Kock and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Surya Kumar Yadav will bat one down, he is one of the most handy batsman of the team, he scored a good knock in the last match but will be looking to score big one.
- Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya and K Pollard will take care of the middle order.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Mumbai Indians team.
- Rahul Chahar and Krunal Pandya will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Trent Boult , Jasprit Bumrah and Marco Jansen will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Bumrah bowled pretty well in the last game, he picked 2 wickets in four overs giving just 26 runs
Head to Head: 27
Kolkata Knight Riders: 6
Mumbai Indians: 21
Out of the the 27 encounters between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders across 13 seasons of IPL so far, Mumbai have been completely dominating the Knights defeating them 21 times. The Kolkata Knight Riders with only 6 victories against the Mumbai Indians.
Grand league captaincy Pick
Shubhman Gill could not score a big knock in the 1st game against SRH team, but he is a brilliant batsman and will be a great grand league pick as captaincy.
- In wicket keeping, Quinton de Kock will be best choice.
- Top order batsman and Spin bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Rohit Sharma, Nitish Rana
- VC Picks: Andre Russel, Surya Kumar Yadav
- The track has helped the spin bowlers a little more so try to pick spin bowlers more as compared to fasters.
Small League Must Picks:KOL:
Nitish Rana, Shubhman Gill, Andre Russel, Pat CumminsMumbai Indians:
Rohit Sharma, Surya Kumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
Grand League Risky Picks:KOL:
Rahul Tripathi, Varun ChakravarthyMumbai Indians:
Krunal Pandya, Ishan Kishan
KOL Squad :
Mumbai Indians Squad :
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for KOL vs MI, dream11 prediction KOL vs MI, VIVO IPL series, KOL vs MI dream11 prediction, KOL vs MI fantasy prediction, KOL vs MI live score, KOL vs MI live updates, KOL vs MI best dream11 team, KOL vs MI winning teams, KOL vs MI winning tips and tricks, KOL vs MI fantasy tips, KOL vs MI dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel