WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tip
By Kaif - August 21, 2022 - Last updated on Aug 21, 2022 07:20 PM
Image Source: Windies Cricket Twitter
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tip, WI vs NZ Match Preview and Weather Report
WI vs NZ Match Details
- Match - West Indies vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI
- Date and Time - August 21, 11:30 PM IST
- Venue - Kensington Oval, Bridgetown
- Telecast & Live Streaming - FanCode
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview
In the second match, New Zealand made a spectacular comeback in the series after defeating West Indies team by 50 runs to level the ODI series 1-1. Batting first, New Zealand team scored 212 runs thanks to Finn Allens innings of 96 runs, Kevin Sinclair and Jason Holder performed excellent bowling for the West Indies team.
West Indies team Tim Southee, chasing the target of 212 runs, was reduced to 161 runs in front of Trent Boults bowling. In this match, the team is expected to perform well from its leading batsmen. Both the teams will take the field in this final and deciding match with the intention of winning the series.
Also Read: West Indies vs New Zealand Head to Head, Live Match Score
WI vs NZ Fantasy Cricket Tip
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Shai Hope is the best choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
WI vs NZ Small League Must Picks
- WI - Alzarri Joseph [200 points], Jason Holder [176 points]
- NZ - Tim Southee [213 points], Trent Boult [176 points]
WI vs NZ Grand League Risky Picks
- WI - Brandon King [6 points], Kyle Mayers [20 points]
- NZ - Jimmy Neesham [5 points], Devon Conway [18 points]
WI vs NZ Top Picks
Finn Allen He is the highest run-scorer in this series so far, he has scored 121 runs in 2 matches, in the last match, he scored 96 runs while batting brilliantly, in this match too, he can contribute well with the bat.
Akeal Hosein He is a very economical bowler, so far he has taken 5 wickets in 2 matches, in this match also he will be a good option from the bowling section in the dream team.
Also Read: How to Watch Cricket Matches for Free on TV and Mobile Phones
Trent Boult He is the leading fast bowler of the New Zealand team, so far in his ODI career, he has taken 174 wickets in 95 matches. Can get good marks in dream team.
WI vs NZ Playing 11
West Indies (WI) Possible Playing 11
1. Shai Hope(WK), 2. Kyle Mayers, 3. Shamarh Brooks, 4. Brandon King, 5. Keacy Carty, 6. Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), 7. Jason Holder, 8. Akeal Hosein, 9. Yannic Cariah, 10. Alzarri Joseph, 11. Kevin Sinclair
New Zealand (NZ) Possible Playing 11
1. Finn Allen(WK), 2. Martin Guptill, 3. Devon Conway, 4. Glenn Phillips, 5. Tom Latham(WK)(C), 6. Daryl-Mitchell, 7. Jimmy Neesham, 8. Michael Bracewell, 9. Mitchell Santner, 10. Tim Southee, 11. Trent Boult
WI vs NZ Pitch Report
This pitch is favorable for both fast bowlers and batsmen, although in the beginning, fast bowlers get a lot of help on this pitch, winning the toss and bowling first will be the right decision on this pitch. It is a bit difficult to bat in the first innings, here the average score of the first innings is 190 runs. The batting looked a bit easier in the second innings. Thats why 60 percent of the matches have been won while chasing the target.
WI vs NZ Weather Report
The sky will remain partly cloudy, with a chance of light rain. The temperature is expected to remain at 24 degree Celsius.
Also Read: Asia Cup 2022: Complete list of all teams participating in Asia Cup 2022