PAK vs ENG Match Preview, Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11 And Winning Tips
By Kaif - September 28, 2022 - Last updated on Sep 28, 2022 02:28 PM
Image Source: Twitter
PAK vs ENG Match Preview, Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11 And Winning Tips, PAK vs ENG Pitch Report, Weather Report
PAK vs ENG Match Preview
The fifth match of the seven-match T20 series between Pakistan and England (PAK vs ENG) will be played on 28 September. This match between the two teams will be played at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
In the first T20, England won, but in the second T20, Pakistan made a tremendous comeback by winning by 10 wickets. In the third match, England again took the lead in the series with a 63-run win, but in the fourth match, Pakistan won the match by 3 runs in a thrilling manner to level the series again. In the fifth match, both teams will look to take the lead in the series.
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan won the fourth match in a last-over thriller to level this seven-match series to 2-2.
- They scored 164 runs while batting first after Mohammad Rizwans 88-run and Babar Azams 36 runs off 28 balls knock.
- Haris Rauf took three wickets to guide Pakistan to a thrilling three-run win to level the series.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan. He was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Usman Qadir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Mohammad Hasnain will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction Todays match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England (ENG) Team Updates
- Englands top-order was outplayed by young pacer Mohammad Hasnain but in-form batters Harry Brook (34) and Ben Duckett (33) kept their team on track till the end. But in the dying overs.
- Alex Hales and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Will Jacks will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Duckett and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harry Brook is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Moeen Ali will lead England as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Reece Topley and David Willey will lead the pace attack of his team.
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- Batters may play major role on this pitch.
PAK vs ENG Small League Must Picks
- PAK - Mohammad Rizwan [333 points], Babar Azam [265 points]
- ENG - Harry Brook [290 points], Ben Duckett [251 points]
PAK vs ENG Grand League Risky Picks
- PAK - Asif Ali [21 points], Mohammad Wasim [37 points]
- ENG - Olly Stone [4 points], David Willey [58 points]
Also Read: IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction Todays match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
PAK vs ENG Playing 11
Pakistan (PAK) Possible Playing 11
1. Mohammad Rizwan(WK), 2. Babar Azam(C), 3. Shan Masood, 4. Iftikhar-Ahmed, 5. Khushdil-Shah, 6. Mohammad Nawaz, 7. Asif Ali, 8. Usman Qadir, 9. Haris Rauf, 10. Mohammad Hasnain, 11. Mohammad Wasim
England (ENG) Possible Playing 11
1. Alex Hales, 2. Philip Salt(WK), 3. Will Jacks, 4. Ben Duckett, 5. Harry Brook, 6. Moeen Ali(C), 7. Liam Dawson, 8. David Willey, 9. Adil Rashid, 10. Olly Stone, 11. Reece Topley
PAK vs ENG Pitch Report
Batsmen can bat freely on the wicket of Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Bowling here is not going to be easy at all. The average first innings score at this ground in the last 4 matches is 186 runs. The team batting first on this ground has won 50% of their matches, so who wins the toss doesnt matter much.
PAK vs ENG Weather Report
The weather report for the 5th match of PAK vs ENG is that today there may be some rain showers. 33 c temperature 11 km/h wind speed would be 57% humidity.
Also Read: Womens Asia Cup 2022: Full schedule, squads, and All You Need To Know