CR vs VAN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Cincinnati Reds vs Vancouver Whitecaps Dream11 Match Prediction
Major League Soccer
CR vs VAN Dream11 Team Prediction Tips for Colorado Rapids vs Vancouver Whitecaps Major League Soccer Live Score September 20
Last Updated on Sep 21, 2021 11:08 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-20 06:30:00
Colorado Rapids will be up against Vancouver Whitecaps at the DSG Park up next. Talking about the standings, Colorado Rapids are in at the third spot with 12 wins, seven draws, four loses and 43 points in the Western Conference.
They are just three points shy of table toppers Sporting KC, and will be looking to add further pressure.
The Rapids have drawn three of their last four fixtures and would want to be more ruthless heading forward. Meanwhile, Vancouver Whitecaps, are in at 10th with 29 points under their belts.
In spite of having an underwhelming campaign, the Whitecaps have secure four wins out of their last five fixtures in the MLS.
Vancouver can be hard team to break down, and it shouldn’t be a walk in the park for Colorado.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- W Yarbrough should be starting in at goal.
- K Acota, J Price and M Anthony Kaye can occupy the midfield region.
- J Lewis, M Barrios and D Rubio are in contention to lead the attack.
- M Crepeau should be starting in at goal.
- B Gapar, F Jungwirth, E Godoy and J Brown can be the back four in defence.
- L Owusu, M Baldisimo and R Teibert can fill in at midfield.
- C Dajome, L Cavallini and D Caicedo should be leading the attack.
Colorado Rapids: DDWDVancouver Whitecaps: LWWW
Head to Head
- From 25 previous meetings between the two sides, it’s Colorado Rapids that has the edge with 11 wins. Vancouver have managed to win nine in return. Five games have also ended on level terms.
- Michael Barrios has been one of the star men for Colorado Rapids. Barrios has seven goals and three assists from 23 appearances this season.
- Cristian Dajome can pack a punch for Vancouver Whitecaps. Dajome has nine goals and five assists from 23 appearances this season.
- Diego Rubio has registered four goals and three assists from the 16 appearances this season for Colorado. He is expected to start here.
CR Squad :
William Yarbrough, Danny Wilson, Auston Trusty, Michael Edwards, Keegan Rosenberry, Lalas Abubakar, Kellyn Acosta, Cole Bassett, Jack Price, Diego Rubio, Michael Barrios, Sebastian Anderson, Matt Hundley, Dantouma Toure, Abraham Rodriguez, Steven Beitashour, Clint Irwin, Darren Yapi, Andre Rawls, Nicolas Mezquida, Andre Shinyashiki, Drew Moor, Jonathan Lewis, Younes Namli, Lucas Esteves, Mark-Anthony Kaye, Jeremy Kelly, Collen Warner, Braian Galvan, Dominique Badji, Will Vint, Philip Mayaka
VAN Squad :
Maxime Crepeau, Florian Jungwirth, Erik Godoy, Ranko Veselinovic, Michael Baldisimo, Ryan Gauld, Janio Bikel, Russell Teibert, Patrick Metcalfe, Cristian Dajome, Brian White, Marcus Godinho, Andy Rose, Cristian Gutierrez, Thomas Hasal, Javain Brown, Tosaint Ricketts, Bruno Gaspar, Jakob Nerwinski, Evan Newton, Caio Alexandre, Leonard Owusu, Ryan Raposo, Deiber Caicedo, Lucas Cavallini, Pedro Vite, Kamron Habibullah
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for CR vs VAN, dream11 prediction CR vs VAN, Major League Soccer series, CR vs VAN dream11 prediction, CR vs VAN fantasy prediction, CR vs VAN live score, CR vs VAN live updates, CR vs VAN best dream11 team, CR vs VAN winning teams, CR vs VAN winning tips and tricks, CR vs VAN fantasy tips, CR vs VAN dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel