FAL vs BSH Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Falcon Hunters vs BSH Dream11 Match Prediction
FanCode ECS T10 - Barcelona
ECS T10 2021, Match 32: FAL vs BSH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Match Time: 2021-02-16 15:00:00
Match Venue: Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
Pitch Report: The pitch here at Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona is a flat-batting wicket.
Weather Report: It will be partly cloudy in Barcelona, with the temperature ranging between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius. There is a 10% chance of precipitation for this match.
The 32nd match of the ECS T10 2021 will be played between Falco and Badalona Shaheen on 16th February at Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
Falcon Hunters Team Updates:
- Adeel Sarwar and Ijaz Ahmad will probably open the inning for the Falcon Hunters team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Abid Shahzad, Zeeshan Raza and Rehman Ullah will handle the middle order of the team
- Naeem Hussain Shah and Shahbaz Ahmed will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Rehman Ullah will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Falcon Hunters team.
- Muhammad Sheraz and Naeem Hussain Shah will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
BSH Team Updates:
- Hamza Saleem and Babar Khan will probably open the inning for the BSH team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Dilawar Khan, Adeel Abbas and Hamza Ali will handle the middle order of the team
- Sajawal Khan and Bilawal Khan will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Dilawar Khan will lead the BSH team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Umair Javed and Malik-Sami Ur-Rehman will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Falcon Hunters: 2
Hamza Saleem is the most important and consistent performer for Badalona Shaheen. He scored 239 runs at a strike-rate of close to 200 and also picked up 12 wickets in 10 matches in the last edition.
Babar Khan was in brilliant form with the bat in the last season. He scored 231 runs at an outstanding strike-rate of 220+. He can score big in this match also.
Umair Javed has been decent with the ball in last season, where he picked up 10 wickets. He can take wickets at regular intervals.
Rehman Ullah was the leading run-scorer for Falco in the last season. He scored 138 runs at a strike-rate of 150+ in eight matches.
Muhammad Sheraz picked up the highest number of wickets for Falco in the last season. He scalped 9 wickets at an economy of under 9 runs per over in his eight outings.
Khawar Javed picked up 3 wickets in the last edition, with his economy rate being under 12 runs under over.
- In wicket keeping, Dilawar Khan will be best choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options –Hamza Saleem, Rehman Ullah
- Vice-Captain Options – Babar Khan, Umair Javed, Moazzam Rasul
Falcon Hunters Squad :
Muhammad Yaseen(WK), Adeel Sarwar, Ijaz Ahmad, Abid Shahzad, Babar Khan-I, Rehman Ullah(WK), Khawar Javed, Moazzam Rafique, Muhammad Sheraz, Muhammad Zeeshan, Awais Khan, Umar Shahzad(WK), Gorav Kumar, Azmat Cheema, Zeeshan Raza(WK), Nadeem Shahzad, Waqas Miraj, Naeem Hussain Shah, Shahbaz Ahmed, Hamad Javed, Javed Akram, Moazzam Rasul
BSH Squad :
Sarmad Ali(WK), Dilawar Khan(WK)(C), Hamza Ali, Sajawal Khan, Bilawal Khan, Hamza Saleem, Malik-Mati Ur-Rehman, Malik-Sami Ur-Rehman, Shafeer Mohammad, Qasim Hussain, Babar Khan(WK), Badar Iqbal, Mustafa Saleem, Suleman Hassan, Adeel Abbas, Umair Javed
Dream11 SL Team