TAS-W vs AM-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Tasmania Women vs ACT Meteors Dream11 Match Prediction
Australian Womens ODD
TAS-W vs AM-W | Fantasy Cricket Tips: Playing XI, Pitch Report and Injury Update – Women’s National Cricket League 2021, Match 2
Match Time: 2021-02-03 04:30:00
Match Venue: EPC Solar Park, Canberra
Pitch Report: The pitch favours teams that opt to bowl first and has a 100% win record in the 3 matches that have been played here.
Weather Report: Sunny conditions will be there with only 20% chances of rain.
The 2nd match of the Women’s National Cricket League 2021 will be played between Tasmania Women & ACT Meteors at the EPC Solar Park, Canberra on February 3rd, Wednesday.
Tasmania Women Team Updates:
- Rachel Priest and Emily Smith will probably open the inning for the Tasmania Women team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Emma Thompson, Sasha Maloney and Corinne Hall will handle the middle order of the team
- Maisy Gibson and Heather Graham will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Brooke Hepburn will lead the Tasmania Women team as a Captain. She is also good Bowler.
- Rachel Priest will do the wicket keeping for Tasmania Women team.
- Brooke Hepburn and Sam Bates will lead the pace attack of the team.
ACT Meteors Team Updates:
- Katie Mack and Erica Kershaw will probably open the inning for the ACT Meteors team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Rebecca Carter, Erin Osborne and Angela Reakes will handle the middle order of the team
- Carly Leeson and Madeline Penna will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Erica Kershaw will lead the ACT Meteors team as a Captain. She will also do wicket keeping for her team.
- Chloe Rafferty and Nicola Hancock will take care of the pace attack for her team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Tasmania Women: 2
ACT Meteors: 3
Carly Leeson took 4 wickets and rattled the opposition completely. She has done well with the ball so far.
Katie Mack made a quickfire 54 in just 51 deliveries. She is one of the future star in womens cricket
Erin Osborne not only took 2 wickets in the previous game, but she was also handy with the bat as she made 40 off just 31 balls.
Heather Graham has picked 8 wickets in her last 5 games and had a decent season in the Women’s Big Bash as well.
Samantha Bates is a good spinner who has wicket taking abilities.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Erica Kershaw will be better choice.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Katie Mack, Carly Leeson
- Vice-Captain Options – Erin Osborne, Heather Graham
Tasmania Women Squad :
Rachel Priest(WK), Sasha Moloney, Nicola Carey(C), Heather Graham, Naomi Stalenberg, Corinne Hall, Emma Thompson, Emily Smith(WK), Belinda Vakarewa, Amy Smith, Sam Bates, Meg Phillips, Chloe Abel, Maisy Gibson, Emma Manix-Geeves(WK), Brooke Hepburn
ACT Meteors Squad :
Erica Kershaw(WK)(C), Katie Mack, Rebecca Carter, Erin Osborne, Angela Reakes, Carly Leeson, Maddie Penna, Olivia Porter, Nicola Hancock, Amy Yates, Chloe Rafferty, Zoe Cooke, Matilda Lugg(WK), Maitlan Brown, Allison McGrath, Gabrielle Sutcliffe
Dream11 SL Team