SRH vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
IPL 2021: SRH vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction details
Last Updated on Oct 10, 2021 11:02 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-08 19:30:00
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The track at Abu Dhabi has been one of the best for Batting, ball comes nicely onto the bat.
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||44|
|Batting first won: ||19 (43%)|
|Bowling first won: ||25 (56%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||128|
|Highest Total: ||225/7|
|Lowest Total: ||87/10|
|Highest Chased: ||166/6|
|Lowest Defended: ||129/6|
Mumbai Indians will have all to play for when the face Sunrisers Hyderabad on Friday (October 8), a play-off berth no less. Of course, their chance of making it to the IPL 2021 knockouts still depends on a lot of external factors but that is a mess they have created for themselves and will have to waddle through.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Updates:
- Hyderabad should have felt some relief after winning their last game against RCB.
- Their win not just gave them some self confidence but also made it very difficult for the RCB team to qualify into the top two spots.
- They will be hoping to end their campaing on a high note after winning against Mumbai Indians.
- Abhishek Sharma and Jason Roy will probably open the inning for the SRH team.
- Kane Williamson will lead the SRH team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the wicket keeping for SRH team.
- Abhishek Sharma and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Umran Malik and Siddarth Kaul will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Umran Malik the young gun , registered the fastest bowl of IPL with 153 KMPH speed.
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Mumbai under Rohit Sharma have 12 points from 13 matches, same as Kolkata Knight Riders but behind them on net run rate.
- If Kolkata manage to beat Rajasthan Royals on Thursday (October 7) then Mumbai Indians will have a tough task on their hand and will have to win the match against RR by some improbable margin to not only level with KKR on 14 points but also to overhaul their net run rate.
- But if both KKR and MI lose and end up on 12 points, then the equation might shift in favour of the Kolkatans because of that superior net run rate.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Mumbai Indians team.
- Jayant Yadav/Rahul Chahar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile and Trent Boult will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Nathan Coulter Nile picked up 4 wickets in the last match against Rajasthan to register his best ipl Figures of (4-14-4)
Head to Head:
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 8
Mumbai Indians: 9
Mumbai have slight advantage over Hyderabad as they have registered 9 wins while SRH has 8 wins.
The match between Mumbai and Hyderabad could be a thriller but MI are desperate for a win in search of a play-off berth and that sheer desperation will make the defending champions a clear favourite.
Telecast – Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports First, Star Gold 2
- In wicket keeping, Ishan Kishan will be best choice.
- Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Rohit Sharma, Kane Williamson
- VC Picks: Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah
- Must pick death over bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
SRH Squad :
Jason Roy, Abhishek Sharma, Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Abdul Samad, Jason Holder, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid-Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Umran Malik, Shahbaz Nadeem, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Shreevats Goswami(WK), David Warner, Vijay Shankar, Basil Thampi, Kane Williamson(C), Virat Singh, Kedar Jadhav, Sherfane Rutherford, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jagadeesha Suchith, T Natarajan
Mumbai Indians Squad :
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Jimmy Neesham, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Aditya Tare(WK), Anmolpreet Singh, Quinton de Kock(WK), Marco Jansen, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Saurabh Tiwary, Rahul Chahar, Adam Milne, Jayant Yadav, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Chris Lynn, Roosh Kalaria, Simarjeet- Singh, Dhawal Kulkarni
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SRH vs MI, dream11 prediction SRH vs MI, VIVO IPL series, SRH vs MI dream11 prediction, SRH vs MI fantasy prediction, SRH vs MI live score, SRH vs MI live updates, SRH vs MI best dream11 team, SRH vs MI winning teams, SRH vs MI winning tips and tricks, SRH vs MI fantasy tips, SRH vs MI dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel