KOL vs RR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals opt to bowl
KKR 46/0 (7.2 Ovr)
|Venkatesh Iyer* ||20||22||3||0||90.91|
|Mustafizur Rahman* ||0.2||0||2||0||6|
KOL vs RR Scorecard
Rajasthan Royals opt to bowl
Kolkata Knight Riders Innings 39-0 (40)
(b 0, lb 0, w 3, nb 0, p 0)
(0 wkts, 40 bls)
Yet to Bat
Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik, Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakaravarthy,
KKR vs RR, 54th Match, Indian Premier League 2021
Rajasthan Royals won the toss and opt to bowl
Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
Michael Gough, Saiyed Khalid
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakaravarthy
Harbhajan Singh, Tim Southee, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Karun Nair, Pawan Negi, Kuldeep Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sheldon Jackson, Sandeep Warrier, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Vaibhav Arora, Tim Seifert
Rajasthan Royals Squad
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Liam Livingstone, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Glenn Phillips, Anuj Rawat, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Rahul Tewatia, Chetan Sakariya, Jaydev Unadkat, Mustafizur Rahman
Manan Vohra, Tabraiz Shamsi, KC Cariappa, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Mayank Markande, Kartik Tyagi, Gerald Coetzee, Akash Singh, Evin Lewis, Shreyas Gopal, David Miller, Kuldip Yadav
Join Telegram for more updates
Last Updated on Oct 10, 2021 11:01 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-07 19:30:00
Sharjah cricket Stadium
The track at Sharjah has been the slowest one, the ball comes bit slow on the bat giving extra help to the bowlers
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||61|
|Batting first won: ||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won: ||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||144|
|2nd inn avg score: ||122|
|Highest Total: ||211/3|
|Lowest Total: ||71/10|
|Highest Chased: ||183/5|
|Lowest Defended: ||134/7|
1 Coin Entry Fee
Kolkata Knight Riders will lock horns against Rajasthan Royals in one of the most important match as far as playoffs are concerned.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team Updates:
- Kolkata will fight for the playoffs spot as this is the most important game for them.
- If they win this game, they will be qualified into top 4, unless Mumbai Indians win against SRH with a huge huge margin as their NRR is in negative.
- They will definitely start as favourites with their spin bowling being in red hot form.
- Shubman Gill and Venkatesh Iyer will probably open the inning for the KOL team.
- Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Rahul Tripathi , Nitish Rana and Eoin Morgan will take care of the middle order.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the KOL team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Dinesh Karthik will do the wicket keeping for KOL team.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tim Southee and Shivam Mavi will lead the pace attack of the team.
Rajasthan Royals Team Updates:
- Rajasthan must be disappointed with the way they have played their last game against Mumbai.
- They got bundled out on just 89 runs and eventually could not defend the total.
- They still have some chances for playoffs as they need to win the game with a huge margin and wait for the results of other teams.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Evin Lewis will probably open the inning for the RR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Sanju Samson, Shivam Dubey and Glenn Phillips will take care of the middle order.
- Sanju Samson has not been able to score in the last couple of games, however he is the highest run getter for them.
- Sanju Samson will lead the RR team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Shreyas Gopal and Rahul Tewatia will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Jaydev Unadkat and Chetan Sakariya will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
Kolkata Knight Riders: 12
Rajasthan Royals: 11
These two IPL teams have faced each other for a total of 24 times. KKR have won 12 matches while RR has won 11 matches and one ended with no result.
KKR is looking in pretty good form, they are likely to win this match against Rajasthan.
- In wicket keeping, Sanju Samson will be best choice.
- Bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Venkatesh Iyer, Evin Lewis
- VC Picks: Shubhman Gill, Sanju Samson
- Must make captain and VC from bowlers for Grand league.
KOL Squad :
Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Eoin Morgan(C), Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, Shivam Mavi, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Karun Nair, Kuldeep Yadav, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert(WK), Harbhajan Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Sandeep Warrier, Vaibhav Arora, Ben Cutting, Tim Southee, Prasidh Krishna, Andre Russell
RR Squad :
Liam Livingstone, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Glenn Phillips, Anuj Rawat(WK), Shivam Dube, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Jaydev Unadkat, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman, Oshane Thomas, Evin Lewis, Mahipal Lomror, Riyan Parag, Tabraiz Shamsi, KC Cariappa, Kartik Tyagi, Manan Vohra, David Miller, Akash Singh, Shreyas Gopal, Kuldip Yadav, Mayank Markande
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for KOL vs RR, dream11 prediction KOL vs RR, VIVO IPL series, KOL vs RR dream11 prediction, KOL vs RR fantasy prediction, KOL vs RR live score, KOL vs RR live updates, KOL vs RR best dream11 team, KOL vs RR winning teams, KOL vs RR winning tips and tricks, KOL vs RR fantasy tips, KOL vs RR dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel