RR vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals won by 55 runs
SRH 165/8 (20 Ovr)
RR 220/3 (20 Ovr)
|Bhuvneshwar Kumar* ||14||10||2||0||140|
|Chris Morris* ||4||0||29||3||7.25|
Last Wicket: Rashid Khan c Chris Morris b Mustafizur 0(2) - 143/8 in 17.2 ov.
Sunrisers Hyderabad opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 10:26 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-02 15:30:00
Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi , India
The pitch in New Delhi has been brilliant for batting with nothing much to cheer for the bowlers. Scores under the 170-mark can be tough to defend. Batting second should be the way forward for the teams.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||6|
|Batting first won: ||3 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||3 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||156|
|2nd inn avg score: ||145|
|Highest Total: ||202/3|
|Lowest Total: ||120/10|
|Highest Chased: ||159/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||142/7|Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
In the first game of the double header on Sunday (May 2), Rajasthan Royals lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad in Match 28 of IPL 2021 at the Feroz Shah Kotla in New Delhi.
Both the teams are standing at the bottom of the points table , with half of the tournament being over, it will be an important game for them to win to be in race of playoffs.
Rajasthan Royals Team Updates:
- So far RR have played 6 matches having won 2 of them only.
- They are standing at 7th position in the points table and will be looking to change things.
- In their previous match, Mumbai Indians (MI) slapped them with a seven-wicket defeat.
- Their net run rate of -0.690 is also the worst among the participating teams.
- Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal will probably open the inning for the RR team.
- Sanju Samson (C & WK), Shivam Dube, David Miller will form the middle order of the team.
- Riyan Parag, Chris Morris will be handy in death overs.
- Sanju Samson will lead the RR team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Jaydev Unadkat will lead the pace attack of the team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Updates:
- With just 1 win from 6 games, SRH is standing at the bottom of the points table.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH), a couple of days ago, were thumped by the Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
- It was their fifth loss in six matches and they are languishing at the bottom of the points table.
- In their next game on Sunday, David Warner and Co would be up against Sanju Samson’s Rajasthan Royals (RR) and would be looking to make some amends.
- Jonny Bairstow and David Warner will probably open the inning for the SRH team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Kedar Jadhav will form the middle order of the team.
- Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan will take care of the lower order.
- Kane Williamson will lead the SRH team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his SRH team.
- Jagadeesha Suchith and Rashid-Khan will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Sandeep Sharma and Siddarth Kaul will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s injury hasn’t done any good to them either. His playing is not yet confirmed.
Head to Head: 13
Rajasthan Royals: 6
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 7
Among 13 matches in which these teams have clashed in IPL, 6 have been won by Rajasthan Royals while SRH have won the rest 7 games. These two sides met in IPL 2013 eliminator where Rajasthan registered a 4-wicket victory.
Last season Results
In IPL 2020, RR and SRH won one game each when they played against each other.
IPL 2021 Form
Rajasthan Royals: L W L L W
SRH: L L W L L
- Jonny Bairstow has arguably been the standout batter for the Sunrisers in the tournament. In six games, the right-hander has scored 218 runs at an average and strike rate of 43.60 and 141.55 respectively.
- Rashid Khan , In six matches, has picked nine wickets. He is in decent form as he picked up three wickets against the Super Kings.
- Sanju Samson has been brilliant so far with the bat, however he needs a big match winning knock for his team.
- Jos Butler has looked in good touch but he is not able to score big runs , he can play a big knock against weak attack of SRH.
- In wicket keeping, Jonny Bairstow will be best choice.
- Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Sanju Samson, Jonny Bairstow
- VC Picks: David Warner, Kane Williamson
- Death over bowlers: Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahman, Khaleel Ahmed, Siddarth Kaul
Small League Must Picks:SRH:
David Warner, Kane Williamson, Jonny Bairstow, Rashid KhanRR:
Sanju Samson, Jos Butler, Chris Morris
Grand League Risky Picks:SRH:
RR Squad :
SRH Squad :
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for RR vs SRH, dream11 prediction RR vs SRH, VIVO IPL series, RR vs SRH dream11 prediction, RR vs SRH fantasy prediction, RR vs SRH live score, RR vs SRH live updates, RR vs SRH best dream11 team, RR vs SRH winning teams, RR vs SRH winning tips and tricks, RR vs SRH fantasy tips, RR vs SRH dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel