MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings Dream11 Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians won by 4 wkts
MI 219/6 (20 Ovr)
CSK 218/4 (20 Ovr)
|Dhawal Kulkarni* ||0||0||0||0||0|
|Sam Curran* ||4||0||34||3||8.5|
Last Wicket: James Neesham c Thakur b Sam Curran 0(1) - 203/6 in 18.6 ov.
Mumbai Indians opt to bowl
Kieron Pollard after smashing 87* (34) against CSK | पोलार्ड CSK जीत पर | IPL 2021Source: YT Channel
Match Time: 2021-05-01 19:30:00
Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi , India
The conditions in Delhi have been batting friendly so far and we have seen two very good performances from MI and CSK in the lead-up to this match.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||6|
|Batting first won: ||3 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||3 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||156|
|2nd inn avg score: ||145|
|Highest Total: ||202/3|
|Lowest Total: ||120/10|
|Highest Chased: ||159/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||142/7|
MI vs CSK HIGHLIGHTSDue to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
The two most successful teams in IPL history are going to face off for the first time in IPL 2021 and everyone is going to be pumped to see this contest.
Both the teams are coming off after wins form the last games and will be looking to continue their winning run.
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians were back to winning ways after a tough opening leg in Chennai.
- The Mumbai Indians dropped Ishan Kishan and included Nathan Coulter Nile for their match against the Rajasthan Royals.
- It was a strange move in our opinion and actually ended up making the team a bit imbalanced.
- Rohit Sharma and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team.
- Quinton de Kock played a great knock of 70 not out and saw his team home.
- Rohit Sharma has not been at his best so far and Suryakumar Yadav seems to get out just when he is looking set. These two must improve their showing for MI to improve its batting.
- The all-round strength of Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, and Krunal Pandya is a massive asset.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Quinton de Kock will do the wicket keeping for Mumbai Indians team.
- Jayant Yadav and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Krunal Pandya was able to come up the order and play an attacking inning but that is not what MI wants to do on a regular basis.
- Jayant Yadav is going to be dropped for the match against CSK and Ishan Kishan will come back into the team.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of the team.
- MI’s bowling has been brilliant has helped it win a couple of matches already.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult are very difficult to get away at the end.
- Rahul Chahar is one of the leading wicket-takers of IPL 2021 and Krunal Pandya is quite dependable as well.
Chennai Super Kings Team Updates:
- Chennai Super Kings are back to their best and winning consistently.
- Faf du Plessis and Ruturaj Gaikwad will probably open the inning for the CSK team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Faf du Plessis and Ruturaj Gaikwad are in tremendous form with the bat. They will be tested by the MI new ball attack and if they can get through then they could set up the platform for the batsmen to follow.
- Moeen Ali at number three is always a threat and the rest of the batting lineup is quite potent as well.
- Ravindra Jadeja is a genuine number five batsman with serious power-hutting abilities but he lacks a bit of support.
- Suresh Rain and MS Dhoni are not at their best. They have tried to keep the tempo whenever they have walked in but their discomfort at the crease is clearly visible.
- MS Dhoni will lead the CSK team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Moeen Ali and Ravindra Jadeja will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Shardul Thakur and Lungi Ngidi will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
- The bowling for CSK is also not the strongest. Deepak Chahar has been brilliant with the new ball but once the ball stops swinging, he can go for a lot of runs.
- Shardul Thakur continues to play but he is surely running out of chances as he continues to be expensive in every game that he plays.
- Lungi Ngidi, Moeen Ali, and Ravindra Jadeja form the remaining of the bowling attack and they all can be taken for runs as well.
Head to Head: 32
Mumbai Indians: 19
Chennai Super Kings: 13
Both these IPL Giants have played each other 32 times where Mumbai is leading the charts having won 19 times while CSK has won 13 times.
Recent Performance in IPL 2021
Mumbai Indians: W, L, L, W, W, L
Chennai Super Kings: W, W, W, W, W, L
Both the teams are coming off after a win, while Chennai has won 5 consecutive matches and are having slight advantage over MI in this match to win the game.
- In wicket keeping, Q De Kock will be the pick to go with
- Batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Q De Kock has got his form back in the recent match, he is an attacking batsman and can be a good captaincy pick for SL.
- Must try Sam Curran as captain in GL.
- Surya Kumar Yadav, Rohit Sharma, Q De Kock, Faf Du Plessis , Jasprit Bumrah and Rahul Chahar are must to have picks.
Mumbai Indians Squad :
Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Jimmy Neesham, Rahul Chahar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Aditya Tare(WK), Anmolpreet Singh, Chris Lynn, Saurabh Tiwary, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar, Ishan Kishan(WK), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jayant Yadav, Adam Milne, Mohsin Khan, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Piyush Chawla
CSK Squad :
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne-Bravo, Robin Uthappa, Bhagath Varma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), KM Asif, Imran Tahir, C Hari Nishanth, Cheteshwar Pujara, Jason Behrendorff, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Karn Sharma, Mitchell Santner, Harishankar Reddy
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for MI vs CSK, dream11 prediction MI vs CSK, VIVO IPL series, MI vs CSK dream11 prediction, MI vs CSK fantasy prediction, MI vs CSK live score, MI vs CSK live updates, MI vs CSK best dream11 team, MI vs CSK winning teams, MI vs CSK winning tips and tricks, MI vs CSK fantasy tips, MI vs CSK dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel