MI vs RR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians won by 7 wkts
MI 172/3 (18.3 Ovr)
RR 171/4 (20 Ovr)
|Kieron Pollard* ||16||8||2||1||200|
|Quinton de Kock||70||50||6||2||140|
|Mustafizur Rahman* ||3.3||0||37||1||10.57|
Last Wicket: Krunal Pandya b Mustafizur 39(26) - 146/3 in 16.4 ov.
Mumbai Indians opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 10:26 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-29 15:30:00
Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi , India
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||6|
|Batting first won: ||3 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||3 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||156|
|2nd inn avg score: ||145|
|Highest Total: ||202/3|
|Lowest Total: ||120/10|
|Highest Chased: ||159/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||142/7|
Mumbai Indians Possible Playing 11:
Rajasthan Royals Possible Playing 11:
Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. Please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams so we can increase the Giveaway amount.
The 24th match of the Indian Premier League 2021 will be played between Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals at the Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi in India.
Both teams so far have blown hot and cold winning 2 out of their 5 games. It will be important to see how Mumbai Indian will bounce back and play as per their standards.
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians are placed at the 4th spot in the Indian Premier League 2021 points table.
- With 2 wins and 3 losses from their 5 matches of the league. The team is with 4 points.
- Rohit Sharma and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Rohit Sharma is the top run-scorer for Mumbai Indians with 201 runs at a strike rate of 130. He has struck 14 fours and 9 sixes.
- Suryakumar Yadav has also made 154 runs at a strike rate of 143. He bats at no.3 position for MI.
- Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya will form the middle order.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Ishan Kishan will do the wicket keeping for Mumbai Indians team.
- Jayant Yadav, Rahul Chahar and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Rahul Chahar has been the best bowler for Mumbai Indians and has picked up 9 wickets.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Trent Boult has 6 wickets with the best of 3/28. Bumrah is bowling well but not able to get wickets regularly.
Rajasthan Royals Team Updates:
- Rajasthan Royals are placed at the 6th spot in the Indian Premier League 2021 points table.
- With 2 win and 3 losses from their 5 matches of the league. The team is with 4 points.
- Sanju Samson is the top run-scorer for Rajasthan Royals with 187 runs at a strike rate of 143.
- He has struck 17 fours and 9 sixes. Shivam Dube has also made 110 runs at a strike rate of 119.
- Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal will probably open the inning for the RR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Sanju Samson (c & wk), David Miller, Riyan Parag will form the middle order.
- Sanju Samson will lead the RR team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Rahul Tewatia will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mustafizur Rahman , Chris Morris and Jaydev Unadkat will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Chris Morris has been the best bowler for Rajasthan Royals and has picked up 9 wickets while bowling at an average of 18 and an economy rate of 9.00.
- Chetan Sakariya also has 7 wickets with the best of 3/31. He is bowling really well for RR.
Head to Head: 25
Mumbai Indians: 12
Rajasthan Royals: 12
Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals have had a total of 25 encounters. Out of which both the teams have managed to win 12 games each. One match between the two have ended in no result.
Grand League pick for captaincy
Hardik Pandya and Ishan Kishan are having a bad tournament so far, they havent score any runs in the 5 games played, both will be good picks for grand league as captaincy or Vice Captaincy.
Small League must have Picks
Rohit Sharma, Surya Kumar Yadav, Sanju Samson, Jos Butler, Chris Morris, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Quinton de Kock will be better choice.
- Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Rohit Sharma, Sanju Samson
- VC picks: Surya Kumar Yadav, Jos Butler
- Death over bowlers: Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Chris Morris
- Important Spin bowler: Rahul Chahar
- Team Scores Batting first Predictions – Rajasthan Royals 160+, Mumbai Indians 180+
Small League Must Picks:Mumbai Indians:
Rohit Sharma, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Surya Kumar YadavRR:
Sanju Samson, Jos Butler, Chris Morris
Grand League Risky Picks:Mumbai Indians:
Q De KockRR:
Mumbai Indians Squad :
RR Squad :
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for MI vs RR, dream11 prediction MI vs RR, VIVO IPL series, MI vs RR dream11 prediction, MI vs RR fantasy prediction, MI vs RR live score, MI vs RR live updates, MI vs RR best dream11 team, MI vs RR winning teams, MI vs RR winning tips and tricks, MI vs RR fantasy tips, MI vs RR dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel
Download App to get Latest Grand League & Small League Teams