DC vs BLR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 1 run
DC 170/4 (20 Ovr)
RCB 171/5 (20 Ovr)
|Shimron Hetmyer* ||53||25||2||4||212|
|Harshal Patel* ||4||0||37||2||9.25|
Last Wicket: Marcus Stoinis c de Villiers b Harshal Patel 22(17) - 92/4 in 12.4 ov.
Delhi Capitals opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 10:25 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-27 19:30:00
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahemdabad, India
The track at the Ahemadabad stadium is a decent one, in the recent series of IND vs ENG, the pitch gave equal amount of help to the bowlers and batters, we can expect a decent contest. Anything around 160-170 will be a good total.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||6|
|Batting first won: ||3 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||3 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||174|
|2nd inn avg score: ||166|
|Highest Total: ||224|
|Highest Chased: ||166/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||185/8|Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
Delhi Capitals will lock horns against Royal Challengers Banglore in the 22nd game of the Vivo IPL 2021, that will be played at Ahmedabad.
Delhi Capitals, Ravi Ashwin has decided to take break from IPL due to family reasons, while Kane Richardson and Adam Zampa will leave for Australia and will not be available for the rest of IPL.
Delhi Capitals Team Updates:
- Delhi won a close encounter against SRH in Super over in their last match.
- They are one of the most consistent team of the tournament so far.
- With 4 wins from 5 games, DC is standing at the 2nd position in points table.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning for the Delhi Capitals team.
- Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Steve Smith, Rishabh Pant and Marcus Stoinis will take care of the middle order.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals team as a Captain.
- The Skipper Rishabh Pant will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Amit Mishra and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Axar Patel played his 1st game of the season and picked 2 wickets, he also bowled well in the super over.
- Kagiso Rabada and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Avesh Khan has been the highest wicket taker for DC while 2nd highest wicket taker of the season with 11 wickets in 5 games.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Updates:
- RCB winning streak came to an end as they faced Chennai in their last game.
- They lost to Chennai where Ravindra Jadeja completely destroyed their bowling scoring 37 runs of Harshal Patels over.
- With 4 wins from 5 games , RCB is also standing at the 3 position having slightly lesser run rate than of DC.
- Devdutt Padikal and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning for the BLR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- RCB is struggling to find their best 1 down batsman, they have tried Washington Sundar and Rajat Patidar and both of them failed to perform.
- Glenn Maxwell and AB Devilliers will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Virat Kohli will lead the BLR team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- AB de Villiers will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his BLR team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Navdeep Saini and Mohammed Siraj will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Harshal Patel is the highest wicket taker of the season so far, with 15 wickets to his name in just 5 games.
Head to Head: 26
Delhi Capitals: 10
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 15
Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Capitals have faced each other for a total of 26 times. Out of which RCB has won 15 times while the Delhi based franchise has been able to win 10 times and one match ended in no result.
Grand League captaincy Pick
Yujvendra Chahal can be a good pick for GL as captain, he can proven out to be a good pick on a pitch like Ahemdabad which gets to turn slower as the match proceeds.
- In wicket keeping, AB de Villiers will be best choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Virat Kohli , Shikhar Dhawan
- VC Picks: Devdutt Paddikal , Rishabh Pant
- Important bowlers: Harshal Patel , Avesh Khan, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra
Small League Must Picks:Delhi Capitals:
Shikhar Dhawan, Steve Smith, Rishabh Pant, Kagiso Rabada, Amit MishraBLR:
Virat Kohli, AB Devilliers, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Devdutt Paddikal
Grand League Risky Picks:Delhi Capitals:
Yujvendra Chahal , Washington Sundar
Delhi Capitals Squad :
BLR Squad :
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for DC vs BLR, dream11 prediction DC vs BLR, VIVO IPL series, DC vs BLR dream11 prediction, DC vs BLR fantasy prediction, DC vs BLR live score, DC vs BLR live updates, DC vs BLR best dream11 team, DC vs BLR winning teams, DC vs BLR winning tips and tricks, DC vs BLR fantasy tips, DC vs BLR dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel