CSK vs BLR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Match Prediction
Chennai Super Kings won by 69 runs
RCB 122/9 (20 Ovr)
CSK 191/4 (20 Ovr)
|Mohammed Siraj* ||12||14||0||1||85.71|
|Shardul Thakur* ||4||0||11||1||2.75|
Last Wicket: Kyle Jamieson run out (Tahir) 16(13) - 103/9 in 16.0 ov.
Chennai Super Kings opt to bat
Match Time: 2021-04-25 15:30:00
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai , India
Pitch at wankhede is a batting beauty, the ball comes nicely onto the bat as shown in previous game also , Chasing is bit easier here.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||7|
|Batting first won: ||2 (28%)|
|Bowling first won: ||5 (71%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||194|
|2nd inn avg score: ||182|
|Highest Total: ||240/3|
|Lowest Total: ||172/10|
|Highest Chased: ||230/8|
|Lowest Defended: ||209/5|Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
CSK will take on RCB in the next match of the Vivo IPL 2021, that will be played at Wankhede Stadium.
RCB has been the team to beat so far as they have been phenomenal in all forms of department, whereas CSK is not so far , they are just behind them winning back to back games.
Chennai Super Kings Team Updates:
- CSK has looked a balanced side from last season.
- They have done very well in all form of department, batting in particular has been good.
- They won their last game against KKR team, Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf Du Plessis played good knocks.
- Faf du Plessis and Ruturaj Gaikwad will probably open the inning for the CSK team.
- The arrival of Moeen Ali has made the CSK a better unit as he provides a lot of flexibility to the 11.
- Moeen Ali is batting at no.3 and has been brilliant, he will once again play a cruicial role.
- Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu and MS Dhoni will take care of the middle order.
- MS Dhoni will lead the CSK team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Lungi Ngidi and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Lungi Ngidi bowled brilliantly in his last game as he took 3 wickets, Deepak Chahar has got his form back he has now 8 wickets in 4 games.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Updates:
- RCB is right on top with 4 wins out of their 4 games.
- They are boosted with confidence and would be hoping to continue their winning run. They won their last game chasing down 175+ target by 10 wickets
- With 4 out of the 4 wins they are standing on top of the points table.
- Virat Kohli and Devdutt Padikal will probably open the inning for the BLR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Glenn Maxwell and AB Devilliers in the middle order are doing wonders for RCB.
- Maxwell is among top 3 highest run getters of the tournament. He has scored 176 runs in 4 games.
- Virat Kohli will lead the BLR team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- AB de Villiers will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his BLR team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Kane Richardson, Harshal Patel and Mohammed Siraj will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Harshal Patel is the highest wicket taker of the tournament with 12 wickets in 4 games.
Head to Head: 26
Chennai Super Kings: 17
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 9
No Result: 1
Out of the 27 encounters so far CSK has won 17, while RCB have managed to win only 9 and one remained without any result.
Grand league Captaincy Pick: Chennai Super Kings
Suresh Raina is a good batsman, he failed to score runs in the last couple of games but he can score big knock in this game, He can be a great pick for Grand league as captaincy.
- In wicket keeping, AB de Villiers will be best choice.
- Batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Virat Kohli, Moeen Ali
- VC Picks: Faf Du Plessis, Devdutt Paddikal, Ab Devilliers
- Death over bowlers: Shardul Thakur, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraz
Small League Must Picks:CSK:
Suresh Raina, Sam Curran, Faf Du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Deepak ChaharBLR:
Virat Kohli, AB Devilliers, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Devdutt Paddikal
Grand League Risky Picks:CSK:
Ruturaj Gaikwad , Shardul ThakurBLR:
Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar
CSK Squad :
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne-Bravo, Robin Uthappa, Bhagath Varma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), KM Asif, Imran Tahir, C Hari Nishanth, Cheteshwar Pujara, Jason Behrendorff, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Karn Sharma, Mitchell Santner, Harishankar Reddy
BLR Squad :
Virat Kohli(C), Devdutt Padikal, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Daniel Sams, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Azharuddeen(WK), Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Sachin Baby, Suyash Prabhudessai, Pavan Deshpande, Finn Allen, Daniel Christian, Navdeep Saini, Scott Kuggeleijn
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for CSK vs BLR, dream11 prediction CSK vs BLR, VIVO IPL series, CSK vs BLR dream11 prediction, CSK vs BLR fantasy prediction, CSK vs BLR live score, CSK vs BLR live updates, CSK vs BLR best dream11 team, CSK vs BLR winning teams, CSK vs BLR winning tips and tricks, CSK vs BLR fantasy tips, CSK vs BLR dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel